TBT Spending Opportunities - what ideas do you have?

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Party Animals 🥳
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Green Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Hot Cocoa
Snowflake Glow Wand
Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
After that TBT Economics Stats thread and problems discussed, I came up with a bunch of ideas for the site's economy. One idea I have was to have more TBT spending opportunities. I know that sounds like the last thing the site would need, but I'm suggesting this to encourage the richer members to spend their Bells. Somehow, collectibles aren't going to be enough. After the rules got less vague over representatives of real world currency (including Flight Rising gems and DeviantArt points), and since selling art for real money has became an increasing trend, TBT bell trades with other members have been limited to Pokemon trades, ACNL trades, and collectible trades. As in-game items and Pokemon can be sold for low prices, the collectible trade has slowed down. I feel that we should have more than just that. Increasing supply of older collectibles lowers their value, and there's usually a lack of interest into newer collectibles. So those who have a lot of TBT bells hold onto their TBT bells with nothing else to spend on.

What new spending opportunities would you like for this site? Keep in mind that the staff may or may not accept these ideas.

I have a couple of ideas, but one I would like to share for now is purchasable themes. We may all like the Woods theme and want it to be available in the drop-down menu year-round, but I think there should be more than that. More display preferences is always what I wanted. We have Bell Tree and Bell Tree Undercover in that field. But more banners would be nice. However, if we want more themes, we should be able to purchase them in the TBT Shop. Some are unlimited stock, but others are limited stock. Prices range from 1,000 TBT to 5,000 TBT. Some examples I have:

- Seasonal Banners - four different banners that display only one season unlike Bell Tree's main theme. Not only you can stay on your favorite season year-round, but you can also make it the correct season to your region if you live in the southern hemisphere.
- Fruit Banners - five different banners that display one of the town fruits on the tree.
- Woods Theme - regardless of where you are, the whole site follows the Woods theme. This is the rarest and most expensive.

And there's still more. You may comment on others' ideas, but be respectful. You may even contribute to their ideas.

Back