• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Isabelle needs to stop making me cut down trees.🌲🌳🌴

StarrySkye3

Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
My Melody Easter Egg
Coco
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Peach (Fruit)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Sakura Easter Egg
I would like to get the PTS but she keeps saying it's underdeveloped. I know I have over 200 trees because I just found out the ones on the beach also count towards the 200. I have an adorable orange orchard in front of my farm house that I would like to not have to get rid of as well. Is it really worth it? Cutting down all these trees to get the PTS? Probably not. I just want to be able to say I achieved it. But I also love all my trees!! Why is it that as mayor of my own town, I can't decide how many trees make it look perfect? I still have many areas I'd like to put more trees in as well. Ugh the struggle is so real. Lol

I feel your struggle. My town Tinytree had never reached perfect town status because it has too many trees... it's an overgrown forest, it's supposed to have a lot of trees! I have cut down a lot since but I gave up on getting PTS long ago.

How much trees do you have to have to get PTS?

And you cannot have more than required?

I feel your struggle. My town Tinytree had never reached perfect town status because it has too many trees... it's an overgrown forest, it's supposed to have a lot of trees! I have cut down a lot since but I gave up on getting PTS long ago.

Yeah that's the look I am going for too, so I might as well give up now before I chop them all down!

How much trees do you have to have to get PTS?

And you cannot have more than required?

You have to have in between 110-200 trees to achieve PTS, and no more than that! Isabelle will keep saying the town is underdeveloped even if you have like 20 PWP's like I do. I counted my trees and I have over 200, not including my palms on the beach!

Back