Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Peach (Fruit)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Sakura Easter Egg
I would like to get the PTS but she keeps saying it's underdeveloped. I know I have over 200 trees because I just found out the ones on the beach also count towards the 200. I have an adorable orange orchard in front of my farm house that I would like to not have to get rid of as well. Is it really worth it? Cutting down all these trees to get the PTS? Probably not. I just want to be able to say I achieved it. But I also love all my trees!! Why is it that as mayor of my own town, I can't decide how many trees make it look perfect? I still have many areas I'd like to put more trees in as well. Ugh the struggle is so real. Lol

I feel your struggle. My town Tinytree had never reached perfect town status because it has too many trees... it's an overgrown forest, it's supposed to have a lot of trees! I have cut down a lot since but I gave up on getting PTS long ago.

How much trees do you have to have to get PTS?

And you cannot have more than required?

I feel your struggle. My town Tinytree had never reached perfect town status because it has too many trees... it's an overgrown forest, it's supposed to have a lot of trees! I have cut down a lot since but I gave up on getting PTS long ago.

Yeah that's the look I am going for too, so I might as well give up now before I chop them all down!

How much trees do you have to have to get PTS?

And you cannot have more than required?

You have to have in between 110-200 trees to achieve PTS, and no more than that! Isabelle will keep saying the town is underdeveloped even if you have like 20 PWP's like I do. I counted my trees and I have over 200, not including my palms on the beach!

Back