Pokémon Ash's Pikachu Event Now Live!!

I wasn't sure which Pikachu I wanted so I didnt bother to check when each one was released. I ended up getting the last one. The Alola cap pikachu. But now realizing that I want the Jhohto cap pikachu.

For anyone who has a North American or Japanese (not European, sorry!) 3DS, you have another chance to get the original hat Ash Pikachu. Use PIKACHUM20. This is to celebrate the release of the new Pokemon movie in Singapore. It works until November 23rd. It sounds like only the original hat is being distributed for this. It doesn't matter if you used the old PIKACHU20 code or not, it will still work.

It has a cool gold Wonder Card too!

- - - Post Merge - - -

For anyone who has a North American or Japanese (not European, sorry!) 3DS, you have another chance to get the original hat Ash Pikachu. Use PIKACHUM20. This is to celebrate the release of the new Pokemon movie in Singapore. It works until November 23rd. It sounds like only the original hat is being distributed for this. It doesn't matter if you used the old PIKACHU20 code or not, it will still work.

It has a cool gold Wonder Card too!

Back