• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Ash's Pikachu Event Now Live!!

oath2order

#Porygon2024
Peach 🍑
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3883-6235-7310
Island
Longwood
Red Balloon
Orange Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
Pink Heart Balloon
Purple Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Blue Balloon
Green Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Cyan Heart Balloon
So the Ash's Hat Pikachu is now live for NA/PAL/HKTW regions. Using the Password PIKACHU20, you get the following:

• Original Cap: September 19 to September 25. Moveset is: Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Thunder, Agility
  • Hoenn Cap: September 26 to October 2. Moveset is: Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Thunder, Iron Tail
  • Sinnoh Cap: October 3 to October 9. Moveset is: Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Iron Tail, Volt Tackle
  • Unova Cap:October 10 to October 16. Moveset is: Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Iron Tail, Volt Tackle
  • Kalos Cap: October 17 to October 23. Moveset is: Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Iron Tail, Electro Ball
  • Alola Cap: October 24 to October 30. Moveset is: Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Iron Tail, Electro Ball

You can only get one per game, so if you want them all, you have to restart the game. First Pokemon Center takes about 30 minutes to get to. Changing the date will not work.

The Pikachu is nature-locked to Hardy, and will always be male. It cannot breed or evolve. It can be stored in the bank. It can be traded.

Which one are y'all gonna get? I'm in the middle of hating myself because I have to get them all.

Image for reference:

PzpIBfV.png

Last edited:
I got Original Cap due to nostalgic reasons. I was first introduced to Pokemon through the anime and I started watching from the first season.
I also thought Pikachu can learn all the moves of the other Cap Pikachus in SuMo. Unfortunately, Pikachu can't learn Iron Tail in SuMo.
Now I'm debating buying Pokemon Moon and resetting to get one (or all) of the others.

I got the original cap for nostalgic purposes :)

Nice!

I got Original Cap due to nostalgic reasons. I was first introduced to Pokemon through the anime and I started watching from the first season.
I also thought Pikachu can learn all the moves of the other Cap Pikachus in SuMo. Unfortunately, Pikachu can't learn Iron Tail in SuMo.
Now I'm debating buying Pokemon Moon and resetting to get one (or all) of the others.

If you don't have the other starters yet, this is a great way to get them!

Neat. I wonder if you could get them all by hacking, or if that would brick the game or something.

Neat. I wonder if you could get them all by hacking, or if that would brick the game or something.

No idea, don't try GTS though lol.

Dunno if I will get an EU copy this late for just this, but neat they released it worldwide with ease, damn you Japan for doing movie crap.

If I ever purchase Sun or Moon, I will try to get the Sinnoh version. :)

Does it work on Ultra? I'm planning on getting Ultra Moon.

This event will be over by the time Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon come out, so it's Sun/Moon only. You can get other people to trade these Pikachus to you, but you won't be able to get them yourself through this event.

of ****ing course gamefreak finally decides to do something that makes it worth having both versions of a gen's games when I only have one

Last edited:
I have a reminder to get my Unova cap Pikachu! No real reason other than it's my favorite look hat (excluding the original obviously.)

im probably gonna get the alola hat pikachu it really sucks that you can only redeem one of these

I think I will get the Kalos one, but it is stupid that you can only get one without trading or resetting your game. I have the Kanto one from a trade or I would have picked that one.

I think I will get the Kalos one, but it is stupid that you can only get one without trading or resetting your game. I have the Kanto one from a trade or I would have picked that one.

Yeah, I'm like an expert now at the tutorial for the game. Reset for each one in Moon.

Side note: Get Sinnoh now!

i'm waiting for unova pikachu, sucks you can only get one :c might trade with my irl friends to get more

Back