Buying 💌 character art 🐰

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to do a full body. Sorry it's really bad and messy.

aw! she looks adorable, thank you. how much are you asking for this piece? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

since the other thing i did for you was so ugly and you paid too much for it

free ofc

aww thank you again!! your art just keeps getting better and better ; u ;

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! i'd be interested in doing you some art c:
I don't really have that many examples atm (I guess my avatar counts...?) so if you're interested, you can pay whatever tbt you think it's deserving of after it's finished!

oooh, i really like your art! sure, i'd love that. ; u ; and i'd prefer if you name your price since i'm so bad at pricing ; ;

ahh great! i was maybe thinking individual bust-ups of all 3 characters if that's okay? perhaps 40 to maybe 60-ish tbt each, but idk, if you think that's too much once they're done, please tell me ^_^

Last edited:
ahh great! i was maybe thinking individual bust-ups of all 3 characters if that's okay? perhaps 40 to maybe 60-ish tbt each, but idk, if you think that's too much once they're done, please tell me ^_^

alright! that's no problem. :) should i send the tbt now or after they're all done?

aw! she looks adorable, thank you. how much are you asking for this piece? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

aww thank you again!! your art just keeps getting better and better ; u ;

- - - Post Merge - - -

oooh, i really like your art! sure, i'd love that. ; u ; and i'd prefer if you name your price since i'm so bad at pricing ; ;

Aaahhh idk. You paid me too much last time, so how about 20 TBT?

hello! I finished the art c:

2epubug.png
2vajle9.png
2zhmo1z.png

i hope you like it <3 It's more or less up to you now to pick a price you think would be reasonable for these!

hello! I finished the art c:

2epubug.png
2vajle9.png
2zhmo1z.png

i hope you like it <3 It's more or less up to you now to pick a price you think would be reasonable for these!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! thank you so so so much!! i hope i sent you enough tbt to compensate ; u ; thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back