• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying 💌 character art 🐰

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to do a full body. Sorry it's really bad and messy.

aw! she looks adorable, thank you. how much are you asking for this piece? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

since the other thing i did for you was so ugly and you paid too much for it

free ofc

aww thank you again!! your art just keeps getting better and better ; u ;

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! i'd be interested in doing you some art c:
I don't really have that many examples atm (I guess my avatar counts...?) so if you're interested, you can pay whatever tbt you think it's deserving of after it's finished!

oooh, i really like your art! sure, i'd love that. ; u ; and i'd prefer if you name your price since i'm so bad at pricing ; ;

ahh great! i was maybe thinking individual bust-ups of all 3 characters if that's okay? perhaps 40 to maybe 60-ish tbt each, but idk, if you think that's too much once they're done, please tell me ^_^

Last edited:
ahh great! i was maybe thinking individual bust-ups of all 3 characters if that's okay? perhaps 40 to maybe 60-ish tbt each, but idk, if you think that's too much once they're done, please tell me ^_^

alright! that's no problem. :) should i send the tbt now or after they're all done?

after they're all done is alright! I'll aim to get them done in the next hour or two~

feel no need to rush! :) i'll be online for the next 4 hours-ish, and i'm online pretty much everyday haha

aw! she looks adorable, thank you. how much are you asking for this piece? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

aww thank you again!! your art just keeps getting better and better ; u ;

- - - Post Merge - - -

oooh, i really like your art! sure, i'd love that. ; u ; and i'd prefer if you name your price since i'm so bad at pricing ; ;

Aaahhh idk. You paid me too much last time, so how about 20 TBT?

hello! I finished the art c:

2epubug.png
2vajle9.png
2zhmo1z.png

i hope you like it <3 It's more or less up to you now to pick a price you think would be reasonable for these!

hello! I finished the art c:

2epubug.png
2vajle9.png
2zhmo1z.png

i hope you like it <3 It's more or less up to you now to pick a price you think would be reasonable for these!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! thank you so so so much!! i hope i sent you enough tbt to compensate ; u ; thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back