Festive Bell
Christmas Candy
Tasty Cake
Candy Easter Egg
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Feedback
97.7% (82) +
Due to the other cycler who has now set up on their own,
this thread will be a normal cycling thread for now. I may introduce other reliable cyclers who are dedicated to this post.
For now, Crown Cycling will be down to me. So, here are the updated rules, etc.
-All villagers cost 15 tbt, Tiers 4&5 are free
-A hold for a villager can be placed for 10 tbt, they will be held for an extra 12 hours.
-Reservations are currently NOT allowed.

Please be patient with this thread; I know now there is only one of us cycling but I will introduce someone soon. If you'd like to join me, shoot me a PM.

Please keep an eye on the TITLE of the thread in particular, as I will try to keep it updated with who is in boxes.

Current villagers in town:

Skye
Deirdre
Mac
Mint
Hans
Dotty
Paula
Cole

If you see a villager in my town that you like, you can request to be notified. DO NOT request to be notified of a villager not in my town.

Happy Crossing!

Last edited:
just a reminder! You guys can sign up for the notification list even though the thread isn't open properly yet. :)

Hello there! What an interesting idea, I hope you guys can get as many dreamies for people as possible ; v ;

Maybe I be on the notif list for: Sterling, Pekoe, Chief, Vivian and Erik?

Hello there! What an interesting idea, I hope you guys can get as many dreamies for people as possible ; v ;

Maybe I be on the notif list for: Sterling, Pekoe, Chief, Vivian and Erik?

I will add you to the notification list on the post now. When any of those villagers are in boxes, the cycler will VM you.

Hello! Can I be added to the notify list for Rudy & Tom?
I'm working every other day, so I'll probably have to check the forum before and after so I dont miss anything.

Hi there! Can you add me to the notification list for Diana, Francine, and or Dobie? Please and thank you!

Hi, can you add me on the notify list for Bob? He's my dreamy. Just PM me.

Last edited:
hello, please register me for notes on the following villagers: tiffany, shep, leopold, tasha. PM is best.

i cannot offer tbt atm as i don't post very often. i suppose at some point i can pay tbt if i were to open an art shop here should that be required of me, haha.

Adding all of you to the notification list. Please make sure you have read the whole post and keep checking back for updates. :)

Hello everyone. Just wanted to say before this thread officially gets started (hopefully this weekend but who knows) welcome to our humble abode and I will do my best to give everyone out there their dreamies. As the other cycler of this thread I'm excited to start & hopefully over time this thread gets bigger and better so we can get more people involved & have a thriving community. For now though I wish everyone good luck on getting their dreamies & please make sure you read and understand all the rules so there is as little confusion as possible going forward. Thanks :)

Last edited:
hey guys! I don't know anything about the tiers, perhaps it would be useful to link it in the first post? but maybe I'm just the one who is out of the loop :x

I really want Gigi the snooty frog! thanks for running this guys

hey guys! I don't know anything about the tiers, perhaps it would be useful to link it in the first post? but maybe I'm just the one who is out of the loop :x

That's a good idea we should at least have a link so people understand which villagers are auto-void and which are more difficult to obtain. Trust me i'm out of the loop too. So many villagers to remember I can never keep track of them. Thanks for bringing that to our attention. For now at least here is a link to said tier list:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?411154-Villager-Popularity-List-UPDATED-7-27

Gigi will be added to the notification list.

Last edited:

Adding you to the list! And I will paste the link provided by Yugi in the post, too.

Can you keep Kyle for me since Lolly is already requested?

Edit: Nevermind I don't have any tbt bells because I'm new :(

Last edited:
Back