Cycling Crown Cycling

Would just like to say
Please do not wait for me if I am not online to confirm your payment. I will see all payments when I am back online. If you have NOT paid but you have picked up the villager, we will blacklist you from the thread and leave negative feedback.

Will be online in 15 mins. If no one claims roscoe he will be voided

- - - Post Merge - - -

Filbert is in boxes. Will void in 1 hour

I received your vm about R?nee ahhhh is she still available? Ahhhh I'm so busy with school stuffs yesterday > A<

I received your vm about R?nee ahhhh is she still available? Ahhhh I'm so busy with school stuffs yesterday > A<

Shannice won't be online until later today so sit tight. She is having issues with her cycling town atm but I'm sure she will let you know once renee is available

Bob is in boxes. Since he's on the notification list he'll be given 3 hours before being voided

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pietro has moved in

Last edited:
Good news; I put in Cole into my town via amiibo to try to trigger someone to leave, and someone is. Kevin is leaving but he's a lower tier so auto-void. Now i will have 9 villagers so it all should be good

Good news; I put in Cole into my town via amiibo to try to trigger someone to leave, and someone is. Kevin is leaving but he's a lower tier so auto-void. Now i will have 9 villagers so it all should be good

I'm not sure if that fixes it from them cycling on their own but hopefully it does.

Back