• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling Crown Cycling

Can you keep Kyle for me since Lolly is already requested?

Edit: Nevermind I don't have any tbt bells because I'm new :(

I can put you for the notification list for both Lolly and Kyle. Maybe the cycler will allow some leniency considering you do not have bells. Maybe a discount. Really just depends on the cycler :)
Also you have 9 bells. Posting and commenting etc. will earn you bells :)

Last edited:
Could I have reservations for Lucky, Colton, and Roscoe?

Could I have reservations for Lucky, Colton, and Roscoe?

At this time we're not doing reservations. The most we can do is to put you on the notification list so when that villager is in boxes you'll get either a VM or PM.

Last edited:
At this time we're not doing reservations. The most we can do is to put you on the notification list so when that villager is in boxes you'll get either a VM or PM.

Yeah, that's what I meant. Could you also put me on the notifs list for Olivia and Purrl?

Can I be notified for Fauna, Marshal, R?nee, Apple and Eugene please ~

Hello! I just thought I'd tell you that got my username changed ( was petshopygirlplc). Thanks, Sorry if I should have put this somewhere else. :lemon:

Hi can I be put on the notification list for Fauna :)

preferably notified through VM! thank you~

May you please put me on the notification list for Rosie?

You can PM me if it's not too much. Please and thank you!

This cycling thread officially opens tomorrow at 9 am EST (for U.S.A.) or UTC -4/GMT +1 for the rest of the world. So switch your sleep schedules around, dvr that favorite morning show you watch, eat breakfast early because you won't want to miss your favorite villager when we start this thing off with a bang! (Yea right like we're that important)

Last edited:
Can I stay on the notif list for Stitches/Wolfgang? You can VM me if you want

Back