• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying or [Trading] Art of my OCs!!

Balverine

out of my head, of my heart and my mind
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7573-7112-7426
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Bloodshot Potion
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Moonlight Halloweaster Egg
Jack
Lobo
Purple Violet
Ancient Candle
Waluigi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (135) +
Looking to buy art of my babs!

Mostly offering BTB!!! I can also offer IGB or whatever junk you want from the game lol or villagers if I have cards of one you're interested in
Might also pay RLC if I really like your art!
Please post references of your art and a price range! Also, please don't feel bad if I don't choose you ; 3;

bonuses for couple art or friendo art lol
also interested in art trades!!

Updated! most of my characters have more refs now! Also, I've added several new characters, but atm they only have sprites for refs! If you want to be brave and try to draw them from their sprite ref, go for it ; P
Otherwise, I'll have real refs up real soon!!!

https://toyhou.se/whitebalverine/characters

Anyone from the MAIN or FANDOM folders would be super awesome!!!

Last edited:
hi! I'd be happy to draw you something <3 I don't really have all that many examples at the moment since I haven't done commissions before but here's some art I did for bonnucci?

2epubug.png
2vajle9.png
2zhmo1z.png

here I did something in-between a bust up and a waist up, but the price would probably vary depending on what you'd like (full body, headshot, etc. etc) so if you're interested please let me know!

Last edited:
hi! I'd be happy to draw you something <3 I don't really have all that many examples at the moment since I haven't done commissions before but here's some art I did for bonnucci?

2epubug.png
2vajle9.png
2zhmo1z.png

here I did something in-between a bust up and a waist up, but the price would probably vary depending on what you'd like (full body, headshot, etc. etc) so if you're interested please let me know!

Ooh, I'd definitely be interested in in a bustshot! do you feel more comfortable drawing boys or girls?

Ahh thank you!! To answer your question, I feel a bit more comfortable drawing girls c:

well, I want art of Nova the most, but if you want to draw alien girls, go for Kitz and Fionna lol

I would draw something but I can't draw. I love your OCs though ^^

hi! i finished the nova piece c: hopefully you're happy with it!

ru6tlx.png

in terms of price range, maybe around 300-350 tbt? tell me if that's too much and I'll lower it!
(also, sorry for not using the html code! idk why but i just didn't see it before making my post lol)

hi! i finished the nova piece c: hopefully you're happy with it!

ru6tlx.png

in terms of price range, maybe around 300-350 tbt? tell me if that's too much and I'll lower it!
(also, sorry for not using the html code! idk why but i just didn't see it before making my post lol)

AHH she;s so pretty! and you captured her personality perfectly lol
350 sounds totally find, I'll send it over c:

thanks!!

draaaaawwww them lmao

Examples: http://queen-lazy.deviantart.com
Who do you want draw: Nova, Fiona and Kitz
Prices: TBT either 50 tbt for all or 50 tbt per drawing
I'm better at drawing girls onfact I don't think I can draw boys aha plus your characters design are rlly cute. If you don't think the art is up to standard when I complete (if you like my art) you can lower the price and I will also do it again (Example: I mess up give it to you, you don't like it, you an lower it to 40 or 30 tbt and I'll also redo it)

Examples: http://queen-lazy.deviantart.com
Who do you want draw: Nova, Fiona and Kitz
Prices: TBT either 50 tbt for all or 50 tbt per drawing
I'm better at drawing girls onfact I don't think I can draw boys aha plus your characters design are rlly cute. If you don't think the art is up to standard when I complete (if you like my art) you can lower the price and I will also do it again (Example: I mess up give it to you, you don't like it, you an lower it to 40 or 30 tbt and I'll also redo it)

50 tbt sounds fair c:
You can either do them all in one go, or separately, whichever you feel more comfortable with c:

50 tbt sounds fair c:
You can either do them all in one go, or separately, whichever you feel more comfortable with c:
I'll do them separately also is it 50 tbt for all or per drawing I'm fine with either :D

Sure :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't be bothered doing anymore today :p just did one I'll do kits tomorrow and nova the day after

Starting to draw traditional can I please draw nova or kitz? For a headshot or a bust shot it's for free of course I need it to see how people rate , my traditional art xD

Back