• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Tell me about your character villagers!

Goyoku

渡る者の途絶&#
Bells
Yellow Candy
Tell me about your mayor and your other characters, or the ones you plan to have! Who are they and what do they do, if they have a job in your town?

The mayor is a rich business man who is secretly an alien.
Sammy is my witchy character who runs a bakery/cafe, serving sweets like cupcakes, tarts, pies, etc.
Miles is a researcher that is camping out in town to investigate rumors he heard about it.
Kaona is another secret alien who is helping the mayor rebuild his ship after he crashed.

I'm still working on their characters, and am currently reworking Miles' tent so it fits his role more.
And I need to add more things to Kaona's house to make her story more obvious. :)

Last edited:
My mayor is just a mayor. She has a pretty normal home and appearance.
My other three are a restaurant owner, a miko/shrine maiden, and a bath house owner. Unfortunately, back when I started them, I didn't think to really get creative with their names or to make a male so they all just have variations of my name/nicknames and are female. I've considered deleting them/redoing them but I'm too lazy atm. Maybe in the future.

Last edited:
Right now I have myself as the mayor, nothing interesting about him. Just a dude that's indecisive about what his house should look.

But I have Shiori, which is practically the maid/gardener/path layer of my town. She does all the work and is planning to open up her own Cafe/Library on the side.

Then I also plan on making another one that's going to be a cop/detective who also likes to woodwork and fix cars. Don't have a name yet, I'll figure it out after finishing Shiori's place.

My mayor Masque is a superhero who works as a costume designer/Barista when not out super-mayoring.
My character Visage is a super-villain who's vowed to take Masque down. He has a crush on a certain barista who makes his coffee each day ;).
My character Lt. Leo is a police officer trying to deal with all these criminals and vigilantes. His house is a police station.
Finally my character DrGyroid is a super-villain scientist who is experimenting with gyroids. She's brilliant but insane.

Visage and DrGyoid still need to be created though. I'm working on building up the houses of the other two at the moment.

Last edited:
Bless you OP, I love to talk about my acnl characters ;w;

In Pinely, the mayor is Fern and she lives in a cabin with guest rooms for visitors. Aspen is a seamstress. Tempest owns a pastel cafe and Verity lives in a little hovel where she gardens and such.

In Novellae, the mayor is Juniper and she lives in a magic forest-type home. Lilac is a dancer and lives in a pastel home (and does arguably more work than the mayor herself). Zinnia is a gardener who lives surrounded by pink. Peony is an explorer. ^^

In my beach town, Salt Bay, Avi is a female surfer-type mayor, Summer owns a seaside shop, and Delaney is a pirate.

Finally, in my oldest town 26 Land, Halle is the mayor and her house is just a normal semi-modern home. Mae's home is a school, Ellah's home is a restaurant, and Bob's home is a hospital.

my mayor is a hermit in an old house. when i make a second character they going to be in a modern cabin in the woods. my third might just stay as the beginner tent house to be someone there camping and hiking and just loving nature.

Back