Buying -Wishlist-

Status
Not open for further replies.
can get you the rest for 3 tbt each if that works? ^ - ^

i'll get you everything for 2 tbt each if you still need it :3

can u pls stop stealing sales but that's fine u can sale her everything if u need tbt that bad.

the op bumped the thread after you offered everything. i assumed that meant they didn't want your offer (because why would they need to bump the thread after that if their list is finished?), so, i offered lower.

the op bumped the thread after you offered everything. i assumed that meant they didn't want your offer (because why would they need to bump the thread after that if their list is finished?), so, i offered lower.

nah u've done it on multiple threads but like i said that's fine u can sell her everything if u want tbt that bad.

I was responding to her offer, I don't see that as me turning it down. My list isn't finished yet, Hyoon and I haven't traded yet.

I do appreciate your counter offer, but I'm going to decline. I know I'll have another wishlist in the future. If you have the items I'd love to buy from you then. ^.^

I think I'll lock this thread now. Hyoon vm for further discussion on the trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back