• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Looking for a GOLDEN AXE. . .IGB only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmii

The tense past is swaying
Bells
Feedback
100% (61) +
I've just recently reset my town a few days ago, and now I have to start from scratch. I am looking for the golden axe, as I am currently nowhere near the point of being able to obtain it from Leif (I haven't even unlocked his shop yet. . .lol) and I'm not that big of a fan on time traveling.

I currently have no axe at all, but have tons of trees in my town that I want to do something about. I could just wait until I can obtain the normal axe, but I think that having a golden axe, would be even better!

So. . .as I don't currently have many TBT bells, For now, I can do IGB. I'm not sure about how much to offer tho. . . If you are interested in selling, please tell me how much you are willing to sell for!

Edit: I may be able to offer TBT now, just depends on how much. . .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back