What Are You Going To Be For October 31st?

Hulaette

The Magical Mermaid
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Blue Candy
Jack
Orange (Fruit)
I'm going to be a Mermaid for Hallows Eve even through I have been one for the last 264 days of the year. Also what was your favorite costume you have dressed into in the past years?

Last edited:
edb2ca46a6dd1f71f8f19c701a894b34.jpg

anyone got a spare

Last edited:
Not gonna dress up (or go out, for that matter). October 3rd is gonna be the real Halloween for me (Cult of Chucky and all).

I do have an outfit that looks similar to Tiffany, though, so maybe I'll wear it just for laughs!

fem!Waluigi!!! I've almost got my costume done~
I even have a plush piranha plant lol

A stressed high school student. My exams start on the first of November :p

^Ooh la la!

Anyways, nothing. Someday I would like to make a fully fledged Samus costume though!

I'm hoping to have my Isabelle costume finished by then :3

Favorite I don't know, but last year my boyfriend and I went as Red Riding Hood and Big Bad Wolf - It was simple but turned out pretty well
IMG_0202.jpg

I'm not getting a costume, but I'll either wear my pumpkin sweater or my Kracko shirt to school that day (not that there's school on Christmas ofc ;))

I have no idea if I'm still going to be in my giant leg brace or not so I have no idea if I can even do anything at all

i think my college is having a dress up day so i'll go with my bear coat on as a simple look

My workplace has an open costume content for those that want to participate and I decided I'm going to go as someone with a good work ethic

Back