• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Are You Going To Be For October 31st?

Hulaette

The Magical Mermaid
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Blue Candy
Jack
Orange (Fruit)
I'm going to be a Mermaid for Hallows Eve even through I have been one for the last 264 days of the year. Also what was your favorite costume you have dressed into in the past years?

Last edited:
edb2ca46a6dd1f71f8f19c701a894b34.jpg

anyone got a spare

Last edited:
Not gonna dress up (or go out, for that matter). October 3rd is gonna be the real Halloween for me (Cult of Chucky and all).

I do have an outfit that looks similar to Tiffany, though, so maybe I'll wear it just for laughs!

giphy.gif

Jk I can't decide for the life of me.. help

fem!Waluigi!!! I've almost got my costume done~
I even have a plush piranha plant lol

A stressed high school student. My exams start on the first of November :p

i'm going to be hoping the lady down the street wears her french maid costume again this year

^Ooh la la!

Anyways, nothing. Someday I would like to make a fully fledged Samus costume though!

Santa Claus obviously, then I can go trick all the kids it's Christmas.

I'm hoping to have my Isabelle costume finished by then :3

Favorite I don't know, but last year my boyfriend and I went as Red Riding Hood and Big Bad Wolf - It was simple but turned out pretty well
IMG_0202.jpg

If I could cosplay I'd be Chrom from Fire Emblem.

I'm not getting a costume, but I'll either wear my pumpkin sweater or my Kracko shirt to school that day (not that there's school on Christmas ofc ;))

I have no idea if I'm still going to be in my giant leg brace or not so I have no idea if I can even do anything at all

i think my college is having a dress up day so i'll go with my bear coat on as a simple look

My workplace has an open costume content for those that want to participate and I decided I'm going to go as someone with a good work ethic

Back