• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Void

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minks

The Mayor of Time (formerly)
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (25) +
Cookie just moved in but I absolutely do not want her, so if anyone is interested, let me know. :>

Edit again: Apollo has been voided.
Another edit: Cookie has been voided.

Last edited:
Alrighty! I'll have to TT to get her in boxes which will take anywhere from 1-2 days irl, if you don't mind waiting.

Edit: Lol alright. Cookie is still up for grabs then.

Last edited:
I'll take Apollo! Is he in boxes? I'd need him tonight! Best Cranky <3

Aaaa well I can try? Since he's one of three I'm trying to get rid of it's harder to move him out. Hopefully within the next hour I'll get him to move, if you're willing to wait. :0

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, that went faster than I thought. He's ready to move out! Just lemme know when you're ready and I'll get him in boxes.

I can take Cookie!

Edit: Wait, I'll have to wait two days? eh.....

Last edited:
Okay! I'll let you know when she's ready to go. :>

I'm going to go ahead and add you so when Cookie is ready, I can just zip on over and pick her up.

@JacquesZeBird Nope. Not yet. If they don't pick him up by tomorrow I'll give him to someone else. :x

@HappyTails I'll go ahead and add you too then! You may not have to wait two days if I trade Apollo quickly and have some free time.

Last edited:
@JacquesZeBird Nope. Not yet. If they don't pick him up by tomorrow I'll give him to someone else. :x

Ok, I just wanted to ask that if they're unable to get Apollo, may I have him? If not, then that's fine. :)

Yeah of course! I'll let you know if he's available! Or if he's been taken too since I wouldn't want you to be waiting for no reason.

Okay, no problem. I'm going to keep checking this thread to stay updated.

Sorry, I ended up falling asleep.... I can get him around 3pm CST!

Last edited:
That's alright! I can do 3 pm but if something changes I'll let you know sooner. :0

I don't need Cookie anymore. I got my 10 villagers. But thank you for considering me. I appreciate it.

Oh okay. Also you're welcome! It was no problem.

Yeah, a 9th villager moved in unexpectantly. It waited until I was about to get two villagers then it pulled a fast one. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back