• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Critique my Dream Town

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
3 Envelopes
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (41) +
I recorded a dream of my town in the middle of some heavy reconstruction but I would definitely love some feedback if you are willing to give it!

Pictures would also be appreciated if possible.

Please let me know which villagers are there and pretty much what the town looks like, what I can do to make it better.

Thank you kindly!

5C00-0091-9A8B

I can't really say much about this town. Plenty of flowers and trees, Bunch of random furniture scattered around the town. More PWPS and actual paths would spice this town up a bit.
Your house isn't that much, just some simple furniture sets. Basement is full of fruit, etc. (Are you trying to get HHA points?)

The following villagers are in your dream town: Olivia,Bob, Fuchsia, Ankha, Kabuki, Lolly, Lucy, Phil, Bianca, and Kid Cat.

P.S. I'm just telling ya my opinion, not hatin'.

P_20170922_152605_HL.jpg
P_20170922_152451_HL.jpg
P_20170922_152429_HL.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for your kind feedback! I recorded the dream on the Fireworks Festival. Were fireworks going off?

Back