• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I had more money than I thought I did in this game

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I mean, I went and checked my saving and I have 300k just sitting in my account. What the heck? I don't even remember getting that! It's a nice surprise. It's probably not wow inducing but for someone like me who stays broke in this game for some reason, its a great surprise.

Now, what can I spurge on....hmm.

Just don't spend all your Bells in one place! I wish I saved money in real life like how I save Bells. ;(

I am not good at saving money, neither in this game or in real life. :(

I have maybe about 40 million Bells. It just kind of accumulates, despite trying to fill out my catalogue and such. Probably island trips help.

I have about 112 million in my account. Insane amount, I know but lemme just say. TURNIPS. are your best friend for making money. and this site for finding good selling prices. A bunch of island trips as well. When I was at your stage in my bank account I felt the same to see a good amount in there ^_^

Interest can really accumulate. I'm at the point where I have about 20 million bells so I get 99,999 bells in interest every month. :D :cool:

The best ways to make money are unquestionably island trips and the stalk market though.

Back