• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I thought the map had four houses! (Can you find the fifth?)

Allure

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Yeah, I feel stupid! It took me a full minute to find it lol. If you find it, comment cheese and crackers! Also tell me on a scale of one to five how hard it was to fin. One being easiest and 5 being hardest.I bet there are going to be a lot of ones lol. Keep in mind I was seeing it on a smaller screen!
IMG_20170918_180549.jpg

Nevermind you said comment cheese and crackers if we found it so cheese and crackers

Last edited:
cheese and crackers! gotta say that was pretty tough but not too bad. I would say it was a 3.

I found it in like 2 seconds lol, but that's pretty funny except the fact that if that was my town it would drive me crazy

Cheese and crackers! One? It was fairly easy since you can find it in seconds if you look carefully! But hadn't expected a house in that specific location so that's kind of funny in that sense. xD

Hesitated for a second, but cheese and crackers are pretty delicious.

Cheese and crackers. Took me about 2 seconds to find it, but that's an interesting spot for a
villager house. Perfectly hidden I would say.

cheese and crackers, 1. Lol it took me 3 seconds but my eyes zoomed right in to the sign ;)

Cheese and crackers! One. :)
Because I have almost the same map and also Marshal put his house hiding at Campground sign! xD

Cheese and crackers! Saw it instantly. Now I want cheese and crackers

Back