Cool. My brother restarted my town.

I'm so glad my family respects me when it comes to making my town or other games. They know I worked hard.

I can totally see how it would be extremely frustrating if someone else deleted your town. If this were the GameCube Version, it may not be as bad due to how few items there are and how limited customization is. But New Leaf has even more.
Me exactly :) this 3ds is MY LIFE so ain't BODY gonna mess with it!... Unless it's homebrew lol
And this would be horrific for me so sorry this happened! I'll be willing, if my wife Fi is willing too, to hack whatever you need! :)

Of course I'm not really kill anyone over a game. I'm sure most of you guys know that. :/

I mean, I'll be extremely angry if someone did reset my town, but not nearly angry enough to kill them. Not worth spending the rest of my life in prison over a pixalated town. -_-

Besides, I live in a house with mostly grown, mature people who are respectful of my stuff and knows not to touch them without my permission.

Anyways, I disgress. Pancake, do you want some cherries and peaches in your new town? I have some if you want.

Oh yeah also for the future.. maybe learn homebrew and back up your town using jksm etc.. And homebrew had gotten to the point where it's no danger like at all when you have a compadable system version

How old is your brother? My "little brother" is almost 5 years younger and I wouldn't trust him out of my sight. He's stolen enough from me over the years.( At least we don't live in the same state now.)

Last edited:
This game should have a security password you get once, write it down, hide it in a safe place, and then when you want to reset you have to enter the password first, to avoid these evil acts ><

This game should have a security password you get once, write it down, hide it in a safe place, and then when you want to reset you have to enter the password first, to avoid these evil acts ><

This! THIS THIS THIS! So sorry your game was deleted! THIS needs to be a thing.

I always hated when people and other kids when I was little touched my stuff. I still hate when my niece and nephew get close!

Kids are brats

wow your brother is really Mean, that's such a crappy thing to do. if you need help with getting items, bells, flowers or villagers pm me and i could try 2 help u out

Also, I hope you have an even better experience with your new town (if you do decide to build it up again, that is). What are you naming your new town anyways?

Oh, my town hasn't been deleted. I was just explaining how I'd feel if my little brother (or anyone else) deleted it.

ahh thats so terrible :( im so so so sorry thats happened to you. I can offer you fruit of literally any kind, a bunch of old furniture and some money if u want? <3

Thank you all for your replies! I am so glad to be surrounded by such great people like you. :)
I have 200 tbt. It's fairly enough to start with. Thanks again!

Back