• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Anyone else just love Koala Villagers?

Allure

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Cause I do! They're probably my favourite animal!

But I kinda don't like Alice.... :/

Last edited:
e2Phtit.jpg

KeRUWkh.jpg

aBT18sv.jpg
The koalas?They're ok I guess....just kidding.I've been a koala fan since Melba landed in my cycling town a few years ago.I got Lyman soon afterwards and the rest of 'em after that.I don't have a full koala town but I've considered doing that.There's nine koalas in the game now so it's possible.

Last edited:
The koalas?They're ok I guess....just kidding.I've been a koala fan since Melba landed in my cycling town a few years ago.I got Lyman soon afterwards and the rest of 'em after that.I don't have a full koala town but I've considered doing that.There's nine koalas in the game now so it's possible.

BTW You are my new favorite person, I'm sending a FRQ! I'd love to visit sometime!

I adore the koalas so much! Especially Ozzie and Melba <3

Koalas are the best! I finally got two - Eugene and Sydney. I wish I could have a couple of every animal I like in my town =D

Well, I absolutely love the koalas in New Leaf, have Ozzie, Alice, Eugene, and Ozzie now, currently working to get a (mostly) Koala-populated town after I get some annoying randoms out!

Bunnies and deers are my favorite at the moment in all honesty but koala villagers are honestly adorable and I do love them. I used to have Yuka, a Snooty and got a Melba from somebody's void but I really like them both! c:

I just got my first koala, Ozzie, about 2 weeks ago and I adore him. He's quickly becoming one of my favorites.

I have Canberra in my town, I like the koalas a lot but I think the horses are my favorites :)

Back