Anyone else just love Koala Villagers?

Allure

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Cause I do! They're probably my favourite animal!

But I kinda don't like Alice.... :/

Last edited:
e2Phtit.jpg

KeRUWkh.jpg

aBT18sv.jpg
The koalas?They're ok I guess....just kidding.I've been a koala fan since Melba landed in my cycling town a few years ago.I got Lyman soon afterwards and the rest of 'em after that.I don't have a full koala town but I've considered doing that.There's nine koalas in the game now so it's possible.

Last edited:
The koalas?They're ok I guess....just kidding.I've been a koala fan since Melba landed in my cycling town a few years ago.I got Lyman soon afterwards and the rest of 'em after that.I don't have a full koala town but I've considered doing that.There's nine koalas in the game now so it's possible.

BTW You are my new favorite person, I'm sending a FRQ! I'd love to visit sometime!

Koalas are the best! I finally got two - Eugene and Sydney. I wish I could have a couple of every animal I like in my town =D

Well, I absolutely love the koalas in New Leaf, have Ozzie, Alice, Eugene, and Ozzie now, currently working to get a (mostly) Koala-populated town after I get some annoying randoms out!

Bunnies and deers are my favorite at the moment in all honesty but koala villagers are honestly adorable and I do love them. I used to have Yuka, a Snooty and got a Melba from somebody's void but I really like them both! c:

I just got my first koala, Ozzie, about 2 weeks ago and I adore him. He's quickly becoming one of my favorites.

Back