• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Online Grades

?

• Total voters

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Does your school or college offer a website in which you check your grades online?

Mine does. Actually, the one in Texas and the one here in West Virginia both did and do.

Yes. I've always had that option, but I didn't start using it until my freshman year of high school.

yep had that option since middle school. good for showing off to ur friends :)))

My college only did. Id always look so I knew where I stood. I wish I had that in elementary or high school. I was constantly wondering where I stood.

Yep, but they haven't been updated yet, unfortunately. :/ They'll probably be updated once I finish school.

Yes. They also discontinued the giving of physical letters of our grades for sustainability purposes. Pretty nice.

i get a grade each time i do a mock (once/twice a year) or big, proper exam (every 2 years currently) so they're just verbal or on paper

I used it when I was in high school. And it was hard to avoid when I did online classes for college.

Yep, they do, it's a lot more conveniemt and less you know, 1 on 1 with the teacher and parent which could be nerve wracking at times if you have grades that are not looking good or you did something wrong in school that needs to be addressed and stuffs, things like that xD

No, they don't put that data online. We can only check if a class is dismissed for the next day.

Yes, we use a blackboard portal which TAs will update our grades on. We find all class resources and announcements there as well.

Back