• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Assassin I: Genesis (Town wins!)

"Kirby, you've wrongfully accused, now look what you've done!
At least you've given me inspiration for the next one."

-------------------------------------------

amazonevan19 has died. I'm a ghost now, booo
Kirby has received his second black mark and is off of the force.
Ness and Heyden have both received a black mark each, as both of their guesses are incorrect.

You have until October 3rd at 11:00 am PST to protect and accuse.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I added a list of those accused to the OP so you guys can keep track. :)

Jeremy has been saved.

Target clue:
I gave that to you because I hate boredom the most.
The next death will change the game, and result in a talkative ghost.

Identity clue:
You all seem utterly focused on the fact that I rhyme,
but haven't my kills suggested I've been here for some time?

----------------------------------------------------------------

You have until September 28th at 8:00 pm for your protections.

Kirbystarship has received a black mark on his record for incorrectly guessing toadsworthy.

talkative ghost ha ha!

"I bet you're all getting angry, bet you want me to stop.
Watch as I eliminate another who has risen to the top.

It should be an easy name.
So this should be an easy game."

--------------------------------------------

Dolby has been killed.
Biancasbotique has accused incorrectly. One black mark.

You have until October 7th, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. PST to protect and accuse.

Giving you a bit more time to protect and me more time to get the next clue :p

Last edited:
.........eh.

I'm going into go out on a limb and guess that it's Dad. I don't really care if I die or not.

Tip to Bianca since she seems to be the only one who cares: if I died, look over the more experienced players who seem to play mafia.

.........eh.

I'm going into go out on a limb and guess that it's Dad. I don't really care if I die or not.

Tip to Bianca since she seems to be the only one who cares: if I died, look over the more experienced players who seem to play mafia.

yeah..ill see if Dad is the one...the clues are really horrible!!

Uhmm can the cops only post in here?

Anyone can talk in this thread. The cops are the only ones who can post in the protect/accuse thread. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

No need to extend this any more than it needs to be. Dad has been successfully apprehended by the police force and found guilty of being the assassin!!

GG folks. His final target was Tom btw.

I had fun running this! All of the future assassin games will be in the cellar from now on.

Haha! Oh well, I was actually gonna post on how I think Dad is the assasain!
Shoutout to Bianca for probably being the most active and useful player in this game. C:
The clue was obvious when it said “obvious name”.
Please host more, Evan! This game was good. Maybe just keep the thread a bit more active because I felt that there was a long interval between some posts, but luckily town won. Maybe next time it should be like double trouble, so two assasains. Maybe that’d be a little hard with the clues and stuff, but it’d be fun anyways!

yay we won! Ness is right ha ha

Chick, I think I am the most active but Ness is the most helpful lol...The clues are so terrible (but then again I am a newbie so I don t know what the heck Dad is talking about...the only one that made sense is the talkative ghost haha)

but gg everyone, and I won as town again!! score!

Thanks Evan! I like this game, but next time restrict it to mafia family only!! I have no idea who Javocado is!

Yeah I tried to be balanced as I could with my clues, I know the first one mighta been hard since it was the first one. Fun game to play around with though, I enjoyed writing clues.

Yeah I tried to be balanced as I could with my clues, I know the first one mighta been hard since it was the first one. Fun game to play around with though, I enjoyed writing clues.

They are terrible lol..well at least for me ha ha

Back