• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Assassin I: Genesis (Town wins!)

amazonevan19

DLELELEWOOOOP
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1404-3604-3427
Coco
New Leaf Token
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Lobo
Leif
Hello, this is me; don?t know who I am? Well, let me tell you about myself.

I am a well-known TBT member. "Who" you might ask? Don?t you wish you knew.

But anyway, why the anonymity? Because I am a forum assassin and do not want to be associated with my true identity. Everyone on this forum will die, one by one; if you can not stop me.

That?s right. 5 of you will be selected as police officers. It is your mission to track down who I am and arrest my true identity on the forums.

If you arrest the wrong person, you get a black mark on your record. Two marks, and you?re out of the force.

But how? Follow the forums and look for hints I drop. Those clues should show you who I am. Just do not trust your instincts; because, I would hate to have watched you cross out of life without any fight.

I will assassinate random (or not so random) TBT members, including the cops, when I see fit. If I kill all 5 cops, I win. But, just knocking off the cops takes the fun out of the game, so the chances of knocking off all five are very slim. I will drop hints as to my next victim, and if a cop finds out who that victim is and protects that person, he or she will not be killed.

After the game has been completed, the first person to PM me requesting to be the next assassin will be handed the reins.

But enough talking already. The next five people to join will be the cops.

Post away. The game will start with an assassination after the 5 cops have been selected.

Sincerely,
~Your friendly neighborhood Assassin.

mogyay
Biancasboutique
Kirbystarship - two black marks, off of the force
Ness - one black mark, guessed Dad correctly
Heyden - one black mark

Apple2013 - dead
Alolan_Apples - dead
Javacado - dead
Jeremy - saved
amazonevan19 - dead
Dolby - dead
Tom - saved

Dolby - wrong
oath2order - wrong
Bowie - wrong
oath2order - wrong
Dad - correct

Dad
Byngo
Jacob

This is a new type of forum mafia game for TBT, but one that has been around on others for a while. The basic premises are as follows:

-someone on the forum PMs me (Evan) to become the forum assassin for this game.
-they post a new game (through me) where they "kill off" members of the site and leave clues as to who their next victim will be. Since anonymity is needed, they will PM me any posts they want to make.
-5 cops sign up and have the power to protect a forum member from harm.
-If the cop protects someone successfully, the assassin is forced to divulge a clue as to their identity.
-Once enough clues are gathered about the assassin, the cop has the power to "accuse" who they think is the killer.
-If a cop is wrong once, they receive a black mark. Two black marks, and the cop is out of the game.
-The assassin wins when all cops are out OR when they kill 20 people. The cops win if they figure out who the killer is.

Last edited:
Just one more cop!

Also, my instructions may not have been clear, so just to reiterate: if you want to be the assassin, be the first one to PM me. You will make your own clues and I will post them for you to ensure anonymity.

Mog me and you are going to solve this let's be honest here

Oh well, we'll see what happens with this game! Can't wait to see who the assassin is. Probably gonna be somebody not so obvious.

I'm ready to shock this place to the core by starting there,
when I have its internals ripped out and laid bare.

Tonight's blood is going to be red, it's going to be delicious,
as the blood only tastes good when the kill is vicious.

You have 24 hours to protect, until September 22nd at 5:00 pm PST.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can this have an obs please?

You got it.

Anyone who wants access, PM me!

we protect one person only as a group or we protect one each? and is that a clue to the person they are going to kill?

Back