• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Assassin I: Genesis (Town wins!)

can anyone protect themself cause if that can happen then everyone should protect themself and make ishard for the Assassin to kill

I also see the word "blood" prominent in the poem, and coincidentally, the last game was about the blood moon, and of course I see blood tags on the new game..any connection?

- - - Post Merge - - -

toads loves making poems

so is he a target or is he the killer?

I also see the word "blood" prominent in the poem, and coincidentally, the last game was about the blood moon, and of course I see blood tags on the new game..any connection?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm, well that may suggest that it could be either Toads or Panda, since they were the hosts of that game. It makes more sense for it to be toads, given he is much more active then panda.

- - - Post Merge - - -

he's Assassin TBH idk who he will kill.

Hmm, well that may suggest that it could be either Toads or Panda, since they were the hosts of that game. It makes more sense for it to be toads, given he is much more active then panda.

I'm confused because the assasin is supposed to give hints to who is he targeting so this could be a hint that he/she will kill toads/panda?

- - - Post Merge - - -

he's Assassin TBH idk who he will kill.

or panda

ok so the hints are who we should PROTECT right? and who is saying them we want to KILL? sorry slightly confused

Evan speaking. To clarify, the current clue is who the assassin is going to kill tomorrow. Your job as cops is to figure out who the target is and protect them in the protect thread. (Which I lowkey forgot to set up ooooopsies) Assassin cannot change their target once it's been set by them.

You can change your protect as much as you'd like before the deadline.

Any other questions?

Last edited:
Okay, I'm pretty sold the assassin is trying to hit either Toad or panda.

Okay, I'm pretty sold the assassin is trying to hit either Toad or panda.

You can protect one and I'll protect the other

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait, 1 of the cops will die tomorrow? or someone not in game.

Based on the poem, I don't see any connection with what they said with the five of us. so i feel confident we are safe

wait, 1 of the cops will die tomorrow? or someone not in game.

I'm pretty sure the way it works is that as the cops we have a limited number of accuses we can make, the person who dies is basically a clue for us?

I'm ready to shock this place to the core by starting there,
when I have its internals ripped out and laid bare.

Tonight's blood is going to be red, it's going to be delicious,
as the blood only tastes good when the kill is vicious.

You have 24 hours to protect, until September 22nd at 5:00 pm PST.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You got it.

Anyone who wants access, PM me!

host is late :(

Apple2013 is dead. Family will soon follow. And then I will take care of the rest...

You have until 9:00 am on September 24th to protect.

Back