Mafia Assassin I: Genesis (Town wins!)

i love riddles let me play plz thomas is useless

I can sub you in for him if you want.

@Bianca: Take it up with the assassin you're supposed to be cornering, I'm not the one writing them. ;)

@Kirby: Think about the relation between the victim and this next clue. The assassin is clement enough to pick from fairly well known and active forum members, not just some randoms who signed up 4 years ago and never post.

yay okay I think I know this;

Apple2013 is dead. Family will soon follow. And then I will take care of the rest...

You have until 9:00 am on September 24th to protect.
Trundle's brother is Ashtot so I'm gonna guess he's the next victim, unless the next victim is another fruit member idk

- - - Post Merge - - -

aka Alolan_apples but he doesn't play maf so

Making the executive decision here. Heyden has officially replaced ThomasHasntPlayedAC.

Welcome!

Now I really need bed

Actually no the person being targetted might be Alolan_Apples instead of Ashtot, since Alolan Apple's previous username was "Apples2012" and Trundle's current username is "Apples2013"

Its either Ashtot or Alolan Apples

"An apple a day keeps a doctor away
I've had two. In good health I'll stay!

Police!

I bet you're frustrated, bet you want to quit
meanwhile I'll be eating something with a pit."

-----------------------------------------

Alolan_Apples has perished. y u no protect people

Deadline for next protect is Sept. 25th at 5:00 pm PST.

you just wait to see who we protect and then send kill.

are you implying the assassin is changing the clues as you make your protections? Because that's not the case. Heyden and Ness both correctly stated who the target was, but no one bothered to protect them. Per the rules of the game, if you protect correctly, then the assassin must divulge an identity clue.

are you implying the assassin is changing the clues as you make your protections? Because that's not the case. Heyden and Ness both correctly stated who the target was, but no one bothered to protect them. Per the rules of the game, if you protect correctly, then the assassin must divulge an identity clue.

I'm not use to playing this game XD.

"My very first clue is the clue for my next,
yes, I'll admit, it was trickier than the rest.

But you didn't even protect them, what a pain...
And so I'll go ahead and say it again!

The color of blood is the color of red
If you can't use your brain you're going to lose your head."

------------------------------------

Javacado has been slain.

You have until September 27th at 10:00 am PST to protect.

I bet it is in Dolby/Toads

first clue felt like a Toads poem

or this game is rigged.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be shocked if I get Assassin with no clues.

Back