Buying Looking for Perfect Fruit (Apples, Peaches, Pears, Cherries & Oranges) Bundle of 9

Monsoon

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (38) +
Looking for Perfect Fruit (Apples, Peaches, Pears, Cherries & Oranges) Bundle of 9

So as the title says I'm hoping to get as much perfect fruit as I possibly can. I want A LOT of dead tree's in the new town I'm starting which requires a lot of fruit and to just have it around for when my villagers request it. The main currency on this website is TBT but I never come on anymore so I don't have any unfortunately ;-;.

So if you have extra fruit to spare as well as free time to help me out I would really appreciate it, I'm going to be closely watching in case anyone replies so you wouldn't be waiting long for me.

Of course if you want something in return, I do own a lot of the series (Regal, Alpine) so I most likely have a missing item of the series you are looking for and all of the Gulliver items etc. Maybe if you wanted to ask if I have something you are looking for maybe we could both help each other out. Thanks for reading :)

! FRIEND CODE: 4700-0760-5600 !

I have3 perfect Oranges right now. Can deliver/be picked up. Can send on the next batch the grows too. Sold all the ones I was keeping yesterday ahhhh!

Actually, you can only grow perfect fruit native of your fruit. For example, if your native fruit is peaches, you can only grow perfect peaches, you can't grow any other perfect fruit or else they will turn into regular fruit trees. Sorry :[

I have3 perfect Oranges right now. Can deliver/be picked up. Can send on the next batch the grows too. Sold all the ones I was keeping yesterday ahhhh!

That's fine, I've added your friend code would you mind if I come right now to pick up? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, you can only grow perfect fruit native of your fruit. For example, if your native fruit is peaches, you can only grow perfect peaches, you can't grow any other perfect fruit or else they will turn into regular fruit trees. Sorry :[

I think you misunderstood my thread, I was asking if anyone could spare me any of THEIR perfect fruits they would be willing to share with me. :)

Last edited:
I can get you any amount of anything you need. I'm William of Hurricane.

Thanks that sounds awesome! It's kind of late so hopefully I can come pick it up tomorrow. I'm going to give you an over the top estimation of how much I am looking for since by your first message you gave me the impression you're overloaded. If it's too much I understand.

Apples x6 (Of 9)
Oranges x6 (Of 9)
Peaches x6 (Of 9)
Cherries x6 (Of 9)
Pears x6 (Of 9)

Sorry about the two-hour late response, around midnight I just assumed I wouldn't be getting anymore responses. Let me know if this plan works out for you. :)

Last edited:
Back