• Total voters

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0000-0000-0000
So I'm wondering how much IGB people get per island trip from catching beetles (and sharks)?

I usually get 200k-300k. Working on spending less time there and getting more bells.

During the summer it was over 300K because expensive bugs can be premium at retail. 12k for a goliath beetle at premium.
I also had my town set on bell bloom for the 1st summer so I made a lot of bells.

I only collect the largest beetles on the palm trees, and only the highest Bell-makers off regular trees, so I make about 300K per trip, perhaps a little less? c:

Over 300k when I don't fall asleep in the middle of catching them. I'm not really in need of IGB like I used to be, nowadays I mostly go to the island to complete initiatives and only catch some extra bugs/fishes when I feel like it. I'd say around 100k :)

Last edited:
i usually get somewhere between 400k to 500k because i only keep high-paying beetles and sharks hehe... but it's been a lil while since i've gone down to the island...

I usually get around 375k+. I keep whatever I catch that's rare and above 6,000 bells (least worthy i will catch being goliath beetle) so I get a good round each island trip.

Usually between 300-400k without bell boom! I chopped down all the regular trees, got rid of the flowers, and only have 8 palm trees on my island, so the bugs usually spawn at a decent rate, whether I felt like scaring away the wharf roaches or not. I usually spend about 45 minutes to an hour, and when I was paying off my house, sometimes I made two trips per night if I was feeling really motivated.

I average about 400+, won't bring home a beetle or fish worth less than 8k, frequently get a mix of all the expensive ones

I always just bring back anything that's worth at least 8000 bells but I also like selling the cheaper bugs to Leila.
Last night I made a good amount as cyclommatus stags were selling for double at re-tail.

Around 400k. I never take Goliath beetles and I try and fill em up with mostly sharks and golden ones. I've never sold em while retail has a premium but wow that would be awesome $$

does just waiting for lazy campers count? because that's all I do at this point

(ones I catch are mainly for ticket initiatives or whatever now, so the box fills up rather leisurely)

Back