• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who are You Crushin' in the Forums...

Well. Now that I get it, I'm taking a keen towards Cascade's current avatar.

don't tell my boyfriend but this girl called cammy has really got my attention *catcalls*
but seriously i think most people would like themselves more because they choose what they like the most to show off on their own profile if that makes sense

don't tell my boyfriend but this girl called cammy has really got my attention *catcalls*
but seriously i think most people would like themselves more because they choose what they like the most to show off on their own profile if that makes sense

ooooh i getcha
for me i have bad coordination /// so i usually am jealous of other peoples sigs and pfps ahah
but ur aesthetic is always cool af to see B)

been liking gyro and Chibi.Hoshi's aesthetics recently :rolleyes:

null and chica and toadsworthy!!!!! : ) there's a few others but i can't remember unless i see them (but then i see them and it makes my day yay)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and dacosim :blush:

i see this pizzapie44 dude a lot when im browsing. seems like a cool dude

Last edited:
tbh is this guy named tanukki omg i love his bowser sig + avatar + sippy cup sassy quote

There's a user here called 707 with an avatar of the best glasses-wearing, derpy, heartstrings-tugging, hacker boy. Mystic Messenger's one and only, the one who sent me on an emotional rollercoaster for two weeks and a month onward.

I have signatures turned off because this isn't 2008.

tryin to make a change :/

Me. I'm a narcissistic piece of work, but me.

jkjk

Last edited:
Mariah. They always have such, um... interesting avatars and signatures.

Back