• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Looking for towns with Katrina.

XD001

Guilded user
Peach 🍑
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
April Birthstone (Diamond)
User Title Color Change
Feedback
100% (25) +
Has titles says, I want to unlock my Katrina Fortune Teller Shop, so, to get the 20 total readings count i want to visit other towns to get my fortune read! We can use this thread for other people that wants their fortune read to get the 20 readings count.

According to this page: http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/katrina getting your fortune told in other towns does count towards your 20 readings goal. Having Katrina in your town and inviting 19 people to visit your town and get their fortunes told does not help to reach your 20 readings.

Also, we can use this thread to help people who wants to unlock their Fortune Teller Shop to find other players who have Katrina in their towns, so they can get another read, thus, getting the 20 readings faster!

maxresdefault.jpg

you can come to my town :) katrina's visiting!

// oh yikes sorry never mind! i have a villager in boxes and don't want to risk getting someone from the void ;; sorry abt that... i'll definitely be back next week whenever katrina's visiting again :)

Last edited:
you can come to my town :) katrina's visiting!

// oh yikes sorry never mind! i have a villager in boxes and don't want to risk getting someone from the void ;; sorry abt that... i'll definitely be back next week whenever katrina's visiting again :)

Hi, no problem, I already got my fortune told today, so it's okay. Katrina it's today in my town, so if anybody else need to visit, just let me know

Back