• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying RV Vists + Wishlist :^)

hazeltons

a crisp pear
Bells
Feedback
100% (9) +
Hello! I'm looking for my wishlist items and also RV visits so I can obtain my wishlist items! I'd prefer to pay in TBT, but IGB is also possible.

Wishlist Link

Currently looking for these RVs:
Stella
Bitty
Vivian
Sandy
Rex
Sprocket
Mabel
Piper
Paolo
Leopold

Thank you!

I can get you the guitar case, cow skull, antique shelf, wall-mounted TV and the small magazine rack :) I also can scan in Mabel and Sandy ^^

Last edited:
I can get you;
Counter seat (but its in black/customized)
Desert Cactus
Metal and wood table
Pom pom purin bed
Sketchbook
is 10 tbt okay?

I have a pickle jar you can have for free since it's one item :)

Thank you so much! I'd really appreciate that. :)

I can get you the guitar case, cow skull, antique shelf, wall-mounted TV and the small magazine rack :) I also can scan in Mabel and Sandy ^^

Hi! Thank you! What would you like in return?

I can get you;
Counter seat (but its in black/customized)
Desert Cactus
Metal and wood table
Pom pom purin bed
Sketchbook
is 10 tbt okay?

Thank you! Yes, 10 TBT works for me! When are you available?

I can get you the incense burner and sea globe for 3tbt.

Thanks! I actually just got the sea globe, but I'm still interested in the incense burner. Would you accept 1 TBT?

Yeah sure! Just PM me whenever you're ready to do them and I'll get back to you as soon as I can ^^
As for the other stuff would you like to do a pickup or delivery? :)

Yep! Just got it. Let me know whenever you're ready. I can drop it off or you can pick it up. Whatever works best for you.

Yep! Just got it. Let me know whenever you're ready. I can drop it off or you can pick it up. Whatever works best for you.

Thanks! If you don't mind dropping it off, I'd appreciate that! My FC is 4313-3978-4994 :)

Yeah sure! Just PM me whenever you're ready to do them and I'll get back to you as soon as I can ^^
As for the other stuff would you like to do a pickup or delivery? :)

Could you deliver if you don't mind? If not, I can pick them up from you! My FC is 4313-3978-4994! :0)

Last edited:
I don't mind ^^ I'll get your stuff together and then I'll add you :>
Oh and my FC is 5258-1991-2102 :)

Kk! I'll be over in a few :>

Last edited:
Oh I haven't come yet, but I will be coming over rn! :)
Edit: ohh okay lol

Last edited:
Back