• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Kpop!!

Biancasbotique

Sweet Feather
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Sweet Feather
Red Candy
ok..so what kpop songs have you been listening to lately..My latest obsessions are:

Gfriend: love whisper

and

Momoland: Freeze

cant stand kpop tbh
retracting that statement a little some songs are good and i understand the appeal, however the fans can be quite icky
there was this one song i liked but i forgot the name

I've been listening to BIGBANG and G-Dragon lately ahead of going to see the latter live on Saturday night! :D

cant stand kpop tbh
retracting that statement a little some songs are good and i understand the appeal, however the fans can be quite icky
there was this one song i liked but i forgot the name

Yeah, some fans can be a+ cringe and well whatever people like though, I'm not really a fan.

bts and red velvet are my favorite groups, i stay away from the fanbases though because.. yikes..

I don't listen to much at all, but there are groups I like a lot (blackpink and bts, I think that's it) I feel like most of the girl groups are just trying to act kawaii/aegyo, which I don't really like, and most of the boy groups are not that great.

I basically only like 2pm from time to time, and that's it. All my friends are obsessed with BTS and kpop in general, it's like an epidemic. yiKeS

i listen to a ton of different groups

i like to listen to bts but the fandom just gets incredibly annoying at times

I've basically just been listening to my favorite 2NE1 songs and words cannot express how much them even though they disbanded ten months ago.

I really love BTS in all honesty despite the bad apples and our fandom as a whole but I'll say that in honesty that I stay away from the bad apples and I have met decent people in the fandom but yeah, our fandom is just...yeah. Apart from them, I also like Monsta X, WJSN, Crayon Pop and some other groups too that I may have not mentioned. I also listen to alot of groups but aren't stanning them like Winner, 2 PM, and Day 6 even though the latter has great music that I wish I got more into them at times.

um give me good kpop songs to listen to..and i don't care about boyband groups to be honest unless the melody is really good

Back