Restarted my town and on the hunt for fruit~

Kasatron

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hello Friends!

It's been a long while since i've been in the lovely world of animal crossing and recently I decided to start over!
So i'm hoping to find someone who may be able to let me into their town to shake some trees! I have bells for gifts as Tom Nook is suddenly very generous and purchased my old town from me :p

Thanks so much ahead of time ! I'm around all day today~!

i was JUST about to make this exact post.

i also restarted my town and i'm getting a head start on collecting things for the harvest festival to occupy my time and keep the time-travelling urges at bay, so if anyone would also let me come shake some trees i would greatly appreciate it!

:D

Last edited:
Here's a fact: time traveling makes life easier.

But it makes people feel guilty that they're "cheating"

I've got all fruits! :3 ill let you guys have some as long as I can take Katie to your town first if that's okay? Then I'll open my gates for you guys to get some fruit!

I've got all fruits! :3 ill let you guys have some as long as I can take Katie to your town first if that's okay? Then I'll open my gates for you guys to get some fruit!

of course! feel free to bring katie to my town! i'll message you my FC.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's a fact: time traveling makes life easier.

But it makes people feel guilty that they're "cheating"

here's a fact: i used to time travel all the time. but i got too sloppy with it and lost some of my favorite villagers bc of it. so now i try not to time travel bc i don't want to get into the habit and lose villagers again.

so no, i don't think time traveling is "cheating." i just don't want to do it.

Last edited:
Hello!

Yes please can I come shake some trees? :D
And you can bring Katie over for sure! I have some perfect oranges to give as well

Back