• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Squirrel ?

Favorite Squirrel ?

• Agent S

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blaire

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Cally

• Caroline

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Cece

• Filbert

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Hazel

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Marshal

• Mint

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Nibbles

• Peanut

• Pecan

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Poppy

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Ricky

• Sally

• Sheldon

• Static

• Sylvana

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Tasha

• Viché

• Total voters

PaperCat

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Lucky
Jack
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Pansy
White Lily
Purple Violet
White Violet
So, my village is a forest theme, thus I am in need of a Squirrel. I was curious as to everyone favorite (I bet its going to me Marshal).
I may go after Hazel or Nibbles. I do have a Ricky card though. Although Sylvana and Tasha are cool but require a card to get.
Thoughts ?

Last edited:
Poppy is my favorite! She's so cute and I need her from the animated movie Trolls that my niece and nephew are obsessed with. So it works! I really like Peanut too

It was Poppy but Sylvana kind of nudged her out (too lazy to replace her in my town though..)

My favourit squirrel is Static. I like the little thunderbolt on his head

Sylvana for me, I have her card too but the current villagers I have are who I like just now so she'll just have to keep visiting with her RV

I really love Blaire! Second place goes to Peanut though :p

I voted for Static but I also have Pecan and Hazel in town and they are great <3 honestly, I thought poppy was super cute but after actually having her in town I'd probably trade her out for anyone else :/

Hazel is the only squirrel I've had in town that I actually fell in love with. I've had others before, including Marshal, but I never liked them enough.

Sally is my most favorite one and I have all the squirrels lol.

Last edited:
not too keen on the squirrels in general but Blaire is probably my favorite, followed by Pecan and Static.

Also I hate marshal. :^) Come at me fangirls

My favourite is Blaire, but that could be biased as she's in my second town.

pI8hkfR - Imgur.jpg
I have a small scurry of squirrels in my town(Static,Filbert,Sylvana,Marshal and Sheldon) but Static is my favorite.He's pretty laid back for a cranky.

My favourite squirrels are Marshal, Hazel, Pecan and Static! :)
Marshal is my best friend in my town, he's simply perfect <3
Hazel, oww, I think that her is just adorable, with also her uni-brow
Static is a purple squirrel, with blond hair!
And Pecan is one of my favourite peppy and her name in my language is adorable! She is "Nocina"

My favorite is Hazel, she's a cool villager. I also like Tasha, Agent S, Poppy, Peanut and Filbert.

Back