• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

So excited!

tiff

Bells
Hi there :)

I'm Tiff nd found this forum after my partner got me a Nintendo 3DS (ACNL being one of the games he got me as well) in preparation for my wisdom tooth extraction about a week ago.

I remember playing AC on a friend's Gamecube way back when and I just loved it, so it's very exciting for me to have my very own game so many years later!

I'm very new and not sure how a lot of this works but this'll at least count for one out of three posts and I look forward to getting to know the game, the forum, and you all in the near future.

Hi tiff!! Lol my name is also tiff!! Welcome to the forums, and I hope you enjoy your new animal crossing! :)

Hi there and welcome tiff! I just joined recently too and have found this forum to be really nice. You'll love it. See you around. :)

Hello tiff welcome to TBT! We hope you enjoy your stay here and feel free to let me know if you ever need anything.

Back