• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Have you ever had a username change?

Changed your username?

• Total voters
My original username was irhaskell8 and I changed it to
Raskell after getting roasted on in the trolling thread.

Last edited:
Around the time I became a mod the whole staff changed their usernames for around 24-48hrs to fantasy-themed things. Kaiaa was Harry Potter, ZR388 was Voldemort, Justin was Merlin, etc. Mine was Fairy Godmother.

Other than that, nope! I registered with this username. :)

Yeah, I've changed mine a few times as well. My first username was toukool, then switched to Sirena, and now Chicha. I'm happiest with this last username change. I feel like the first two didn't suit me as well.

i can't imagine not being mogyay!!!! sometimes i think about dropping the yay though : (

I've had five usernames.

I started with StarFire, then went to The Final Light OF Dawn (please don't remind me,) then went to Aithycou, then Bunny Bento, and now we are here.

I've had five usernames.

I started with StarFire, then went to The Final Light OF Dawn (please don't remind me,) then went to Aithycou, then Bunny Bento, and now we are here.

Why didn't you want to be reminded of the second username?

I've had five usernames.

How does one even afford 5 username changes

Used to be PuffleKirby21 (a username I made for every website I was on starting from 2009 iirc) but once it hit late 2015 I really wanted to change it. It took me a long while to decide on what to change it to, but earlier this year I finally changed it to Cress (ditto that for a few other websites I still use). Don't think I'll change it, save for a few websites where it's already taken (like Smashboards, so I just added an exclamation point to the end of it).

first was jellonoes (ugh idk)
2nd was pasta
now its lythelys obv : o
i might change it to lyth ahaha
if i can save up

Last edited:
yes lmao

Jetix (when i joined) > Taiko (october 2016) > Tanukki (march 2017)

Last edited:
first was jellonoes (ugh idk)
2nd was pasta
now its lythelys obv : o
i might change it to lyth ahaha
if i can save up

Some users don't even wanted to be reminded of their old usernames. Not because they didn't like their old usernames, but they didn't want to be reminded of what they did under those usernames. I knew one person on this site who really cringes every time she sees her old username.

Last edited:
Nah, had this username since the day I joined (I was having some major username block there) and probably won't change it for a while. I mean, what's the point of changing a username that's already great?

Nope. I've thought about it before, but even a member of staff urged me not to.

Being me, here, without my association with David Bowie would just be weird.

yeah and i can't believe my dumb butt didn't go for this canon username in the first place

i just figured it'd be taken but nope

i have not changed mine
tried to go for BluRose but forum god was not on my side

i can't imagine not being mogyay!!!! sometimes i think about dropping the yay though : (

Noo I love the yay, even though I read your name as mog in my head :p

I first joined in 2013 as sillysloth, which was my social media handle for tumblr and Instagram for a while until I changed it/deleted tumblr. I decided to use dizzy bone exclusively for ACNL related stuff... also one of my past employees who played ACNL was on this site before and she recognized my username when I showed her my Instagram lmao small strange world u.u

Back