• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Have you ever had a username change?

Changed your username?

• Total voters

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Green Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Snow Bunny
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
If so, what was your original username?

I've personally had the same username since I joined back in 2011. I'm definitely not disappointed in my 12 year old self.

Yep, I had a username change before, only once though. I'm probably not going to change it again, at least for a very long time.

Nope. This is my name on a lot of things. Don't think I'll change it unless I change it on every other things that I have this name, which is, unlikely. Been using Kaydee Krunk since myspace days. =]

No, but I want to change it. I want to change it to something like Ali.di.Magix, shorten it to Magix or something completely different.

I started off as ACdude, went to a Bidoof, then Jake. and now "Jake". For years I've wanted to change my username to Scraggy or Scrafty, but sadly those usernames are taken.

Once on old TBT. I joined as Tom the Warrior, eventually dropped "the Warrior". Kinda miss it and I really miss Brian Jacques, may he rest in peace.

Yeah quite a few times. If anyone remembers the one I had when I first joined, cookies for you c:

Nope I've been using VanessaMay18 since the very first forum I joined almost 10 years ago. Occasionally I think of changing it to something with no numbers but I'm too poor for that

Yeah, I used to be known as lj4702. I made that name when I firsr joined and wasn't sure I was going to start using the forums regularly, so I just made a quick dumb name, lol

Yes, I originally had the username "Flare21", but that was mostly because I didn't know nobody had "Flare" so I just put the 21 in front of Flare smh. Imm glad the 21 is gone now.

Yeah... recently changed to Misera which is a name I use for secondary accounts on other social media (if I even have another account), or just places where I'm not so active (like imgur). My old one was Botari1999 and I just kind of wanted to forget that because I just associate it with my past self which is like, no thanks

yeah a couple of times. mainly bc the first name i picked when i first joined the forum was SUPER cringey, then the second change was because i dont use tha username anymore :eek: i also use himechit for personal stuff but considering im here for mostly art im himeki

i can't even remember all of my usernames

mayoravalon > something else i can't remember > pumpkins > poedameron (?? seemed like a good idea at the time) > pumpkins (pumpkins always wins)

yep, first I had Sej, then I changed it to SejxTwiggy then i changed it back to Sej. Don't ask why i changed it in the first place.

Mine used to be Role, but obviously it's too short, uninspired and boring so I've changed it to master.leor. The four letter word is still there, just spelled differently. Also, it doesn't mean I'm a master or an expert haha (it's an inside joke from local friends) so there. I think I'm fine with this now.

I haven't changed my username yet, but I have purchased the username change add-on from the seashell shop in case I ever want to.

Yep, I spent my Seashells on a username change because my original one had two lowercase"l"s together and it drove me insane to look at it (marshallover86). I didn't realize usernames were permanent unless you paid to change it, which is why I had my first username in the first place. I'm glad I changed it, though.

Back