う
Tin Robot
Green Christmas Stocking
Festive Bell
Christmas Candy
Tasty Cake
Candy Easter Egg
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Good morning/afternoon/evening crossers.
I really would like to open a cycling/villager shop post on the villager trading plaza.
The idea is, a couple or a few of us work on the same post, cycling or selling villagers, all the tbt earned gets sent to me as the creator of the shop, and at the end of every week, on a Sunday, we split the earnings between however many of us is working in the shop.
I feel like it would be a massive success.
If we didn't allow reserves, the post would get more attention and in theory earn more tbt.
I feel like the maximum amount of people for now should be 3 cyclers/sellers, so two others & myself.
We would auto-void lower tier villagers unless otherwise requested by the followers of the post.

If there were three of us and we made 150 tbt in one week, we would split to 50 tbt each.
If we sold ALL villagers for 15tbt, I feel like we'd get a lot of interest.
If you want to sell your villagers for things other than tbt that's completely fine, you don't have to split the earnings.
Anyone? :)
I'm in GMT+1 so it'd be pretty cool if we had at least one cycler in a different time zone whilst I am offline.

Last edited:
I'd be down for that. I've been doing my own cycling town thread for a few weeks but it is a little more work than I thought initially and having other multiple ppl on the same thread I think would be beneficial to everyone. I'm also UTC -4 so that helps as you're looking for people with different time zones (can't remember if I already told you that or someone else my memory sucks). Anyways yea that would be fine although I suspect it might need to be repeated a couple times for people to understand to not give the money to whoever sold the villager but to the original poster. How would we know how much TBT we earn each week? Is there a log or something we can check?

An important side note is that I've started building an amiibo card collection over the past several weeks & am about to receive an nfc reader. I can list all the amiibo cards I have or just wait and include it in another post? Also that fc to the left is the 3ds I use for my home town. I use a separate one for cycling so I'll have to include that too. Let me know what you think. Also while I agree splitting it three ways is fair shouldn't it be somewhat based on participation as well as just being a co-member? For instance if one person does nothing that week but two people do all the work it wouldn't make sense to split it three ways. Just throwing it out there. Thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

What would you consider to be the lower tiers? I'm assuming you mean just 4 & 5? Honestly I'm not really familiar still with TBT rates for villagers is 15 a good average number? Sry for all the questions I'm just a curious fellow :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep just checked and your totally the same person who I'm buying IGB from lol.

Last edited:
In response to the contribution of the tbt, I see your point. Maybe if it's just us two involved, we can split 50/50 as I will be active as much as possible.
Every Sunday, I will bump the cycling thread + count up in total how much tbt has been made between the bumps if that makes sense? :)
And amiibos? Sorry, I don't see how they relate?
Sorry for my slow response, I'm currently at college. :)

And yes. Lower tiers being 4&5 but we will post that we will auto void these tiers and if anyone requests otherwise, we will consider that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or, I can get the percentage of participation from each cycler (how many villagers they sell), and that can be the percentage of the earnings that cycler gets for the week.

Last edited:
Sry I'm not sure what you mean by "how much tbt has been made between the bumps". I'm talking about amiibo card villagers. I'm just mentioning it because it changes things greatly for cycling towns as you can bring whomever into the town and put into boxes any villager you want i'm assuming? I haven't done it yet but from what I've read & heard this seems to be the case. No worries feel free to respond when you're free I don't want to disturb you if you're busy.

I think the percentage of participation idea seems to make the most sense as everyone gets what they earn. Ok just clarifying on the lower tiers. Is 15 TBT a reasonable number? Will the lowest tier villagers & the highest tier villagers be worth that to ppl?

Last edited:
So say we started now.
I'd 'bump' the post on Sunday.
Then, on the following Sunday, I'd bump again. Between that bump and the one before, I'd count how many villagers were sold.

ahh ok gotcha that makes sense.

And 15 tbt is reasonable. I feel like we should give the lower tier (4&5) away for free as the players will just be saving them from the void, but any other villager for 15tbt as villagers usually range from 15-60tbt in some cases!

I can help, most of the time I'm TTing to get my dreamies from other people, as I have now 4 out of 10, I can void the others, but, to me voiding them is cruel, so most of the time when I see someone who wants a villager I had in my town I try to give it to them.

Also, my time zone is UTC - 4:30, so I'm online most of the time, and when October comes (when I start classes) I'll try to be as active as I am.

I'm interested in joining this! however two other people have already replied ^^;
I'm in UTC - 4.
I also have college classes, but they're either at night or in the morning, so i have huge chunks of time where I sit around doing nothing haha.
(I don't know what else to say really...)

Thank you for the responses.
I will first trial this with two of us.
Then when the rate picks up, I will introduce a third and possible fourth cycler.
Please can all three of you PM me, and anyone else interested after this thread has closed, please PM me as I'm sure we could all use temporary helpers to cycle for short periods of time (a day or two if we are short-staffed on cyclers, and I will obviously pay you to help.)

If you are reading this and you want to join as a helper if we ever need you, please PM me and state this.

Last edited:
Back