• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Buying all boppers

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
0% (0) +
Looking for all the different boppers, doesn't have much bells but can offer visits to one of the Saniro RV's of your choice.
Make sure your void is clear as I don't want any unwanted villagers.

Other rules to follow when visiting is:
*follow me to and from the RV
*don't steal
*don't go into houses
*don't cut down trees.
*don't pull up weeds or clovers
*don't destroy paths.
*don't run.

I might have extras as it's a theme with my players. Do you mind paying in tbt bells?
As for the void, pretty sure mine is clear.

Last edited:
I'm really new to the whole tbt bells thing and never tried to trade with it. But sure, I don't have much though as I'm new to the forum but let me know how much you want for all of the boppers.

I'm really new to the whole tbt bells thing and never tried to trade with it. But sure, I don't have much though as I'm new to the forum but let me know how much you want for all of the boppers.
Ended up time traveling back to the fireworks event and getting the boppers for you that way. I now have all 4. As for the price, don't worry, I am not asking for anything massive. Is 1 tbt bell per bopper fine? So 4 tbt bells in total. :)

Back