DY14N

A Punchy Enthusiast
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7390-9442-1665
Lobo
I need help making a female character, one who I will use mainly as a way of storage. I still wanna make her look good, have a good name, and be to my liking, however. Any suggestions? I'm thinking of going with "Ai", which, for those who don't know, is the name of the main female character from the Animal Crossing anime.

I looked up translations for the word 'storage' and apparently the word 'Malama' means storage in Hawaiian. That could be neat. Or perhaps Cabinetta, or Cabinetelle, you know, like a storage cabinet. Sorry, I guess I'm being too silly here. :p

I looked up translations for the word 'storage' and apparently the word 'Malama' means storage in Hawaiian. That could be neat. Or perhaps Cabinetta, or Cabinetelle, you know, like a storage cabinet. Sorry, I guess I'm being too silly here. :p

I actually think those names are pretty unique and creative, and I might end up using one! :p I personally think 'Malama' is the best name out of all of those 3.

I actually think those names are pretty unique and creative, and I might end up using one! :p I personally think 'Malama' is the best name out of all of those 3.

Aw, that's sweet of you. :) I'm glad I could contribute in some way. Hope you have fun with your new villager~

Back