• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Global HAVE: 1-4 NEED: 4 & WA(Temp Closed Due to Fires)

WOW you are almost there!! I will check and see what extras I have, I haven't opened the binder in a very long time

I know! I hadn't been trading for so long because I hadn't played ACNL in a while, but now getting back into it I have to finish my collection! Just let me know!

I’m pretty sure I have Weber, but I don’t play ACNL anymore, I live in Australia and if you live in U.S. then I’ll have to work out a way for shipping and I don’t know what you could give me in return. I dunno, maybe have it for free?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I realised my post doesn’t make sense. In simple words;
Wanna have Weber for free?

I’m pretty sure I have Weber, but I don’t play ACNL anymore, I live in Australia and if you live in U.S. then I’ll have to work out a way for shipping and I don’t know what you could give me in return. I dunno, maybe have it for free?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I realised my post doesn’t make sense. In simple words;
Wanna have Weber for free?

That'd be awesome, but I don't want to hassle you with shipping or anything. The only reason international is so easy for me is because I have International stamps anyways for my pen-pals.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to trade my 392 Cranston for 326 Dizzy

Awesome, please send me a PM!

Could I trade my 342 Bones for your 170 Ruby? ^^

Last edited:
I can trade my 321 Mallary for your 099 Molly. A duck for a duck. Interested? :)

I'm sorry to say I'm gunna have to put a temp close on this, don't think we're going to be having mail in or out since people can't get through with the fires. I'll let you know when I reopen

Back