I'm getting a spiny lobster..

squidpops

🌈🌴🍯
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4283-9990-2999
I need the spiny lobster to complete my fish museum, thus completing the entire museum AND completing my entire encyclopedia of critters. I spent hours upon hours and days searching for a tarantula and I will do the same for this gosh darn lobster I swear. Even if big shadows that I'm pretty sure are it keep appearing and immediately go past the line to taunt me. Even if I get stung by jellyfish every 10 seconds. This game isn't gonna win, I'll get that lobster if it's the last thing I do!

...as you can probably tell I'm really determined to get this thing lmao
I just wanted to rant here about my diving frustrations (seriously, WHO designed this?!)

I read everything you said and then got distracted by your signature. I was like, "is that a mountain with an alien face?" Then I realized it was the bottom of a balloon.

The diving mechanic is a bit wonky. I like that it's challenging but I haven't fully mastered it. I either dive in front or behind the critter. Could never land on top.

I read everything you said and then got distracted by your signature. I was like, "is that a mountain with an alien face?" Then I realized it was the bottom of a balloon.

The diving mechanic is a bit wonky. I like that it's challenging but I haven't fully mastered it. I either dive in front or behind the critter. Could never land on top.

Lmao now I want to see a mountain like that, like mount rushmore but with alien heads instead
And yes. yes it is. It's so frustrating that the character is beyond slow when so many of the deep-sea creatures super fast! I never try landing on top of them for that reason, I just dive down and chase after them, you get a small burst of speed when underwater so that helps.

I always try to be at the rope that way they can't get over it when I get close, it's super frustrating for sure, makes me want to throw my DS against a wall!

Diving late at night isn't one of my favorite things to do. It's harder to see them and when you finally do it's too late. My thing is when they disappear into the sand on the beach. Just about to get it and goes.

Wearing the lucky item of the day might help with the amount of jellyfish. Also the coupon challenge to catch one might help. Hopefully you'll get the challenge. I had catch 10 salmon for the week challenge and caught 10 in one day. Also got the King Salmon.

Diving late at night isn't one of my favorite things to do. It's harder to see them and when you finally do it's too late. My thing is when they disappear into the sand on the beach. Just about to get it and goes.

Wearing the lucky item of the day might help with the amount of jellyfish. Also the coupon challenge to catch one might help. Hopefully you'll get the challenge. I had catch 10 salmon for the week challenge and caught 10 in one day. Also got the King Salmon.

I always forget about luck in this game, thank you for the advice! I'm gonna try it out right now :) Hopefully I do get a challenge for one! Right now most of my challenges have been near impossible ones for me haha (clear water, happy homes, etc)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I always try to be at the rope that way they can't get over it when I get close, it's super frustrating for sure, makes me want to throw my DS against a wall!

I've been swimming against the rope since that's the only place where I've seen the big shadows, but even then they swim under it siigh

I've been swimming against the rope since that's the only place where I've seen the big shadows, but even then they swim under it siigh
Usually I can get between them and the rope and swim forward so they can't duck under, sometimes they get around me but I've always had better luck that way. They're crafty jerks.

I caught mine recently, thank goodness. I time travelled to 9.30pm and swam up and down, ignored all the small shadows, after 10 mins I caught it, I caught mine by the walkway to the Islands. It didn't seem to move too fast either. Good luck x

Last edited:
Update: I FINALLY CAUGHT ONE OMG!!! :D

I'm giving this success to the aliens on the tv. I took a break and went at 3:33am to my house to see the special alien broadcast and after I watched that not even 2 minutes later I finally got a spiny lobster loool Thank you aliens <3

Back