Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

Can someone tell me a game where scum actually fished for blues bc afaik I've only ever see town do it, so pinning waffles for that is lowkey illegitimate. Also carefree doesn't equal town for Kirby tbh, it's just filler.

In Reindeer (PM game) I fished and managed to create a network of all the blues in the game N1, as maf. Was pretty much directing their actions up until N4

Thanks Bowie for clarifying the trading aspect. Much appreciated!

Can someone tell me a game where scum actually fished for blues bc afaik I've only ever see town do it, so pinning waffles for that is lowkey illegitimate. Also carefree doesn't equal town for Kirby tbh, it's just filler.

You don't need to look at a past game to be able to see that fishing for blue roles is a terrible idea, and anti-town behavior. Similarly, soft-claiming a green role is usually also anti-town behavior because it narrows down the targets for the scum if they intend to blue-snipe. The only way it could be a viable and useful pro-town tactic is if Waffles is in fact blue and the whole post was just a 'Kansas City Shuffle'.

on page 13. woahhh the money and item system looks really cool but also kind of broken lol. No offense. So I guess we just bumble around and try to do stuff to get more money? Is that what we need to do? Or is bowie dropping hints as to what we need to do? I feel like getting money in this game is like figuring out the rules of a card game called "Mao" - anyone here heard of or played that game? tl;dr: the rules for it are never spoken by knowing players and you must learn the rules by observing and doing, instead of reading or hearing them.

I don't think waffles is scum, I don't think he's Experienced enough to fish for blues as scum. Scum can fish for blue but I usually see it with Experienced players.

@Dolby how does me being careful make me town?

I don't think waffles is scum, I don't think he's Experienced enough to fish for blues as scum. Scum can fish for blue but I usually see it with Experienced players.

Kinda think you'd be more serious as scum.

Also, waffles is experienced enough to bluefish and attempt to force a claim as scum, but that's pretty much the worst way to go about it (and least efficient) if he intended. At best, they get a vet baiting as a important Pr or something.

Well I said I think cuz if we have blue roles it would be imb4 kappa and theres shop which made me think of that :cool:

on the whole bluefishing mini-controvery, idk if I'd scumread waffles for that. I only ever see rampant bluefishing by mafs happen on epicmafia (yeah I just rejoined it), and to a lesser degree on HSD (the other mafia website I frequent). Most of the time, bluefishing here seems to be townies trying to make sure they don't kill the wrong person in the day vote or with a vig shot. so idk.

Also, waffles is experienced enough to bluefish and attempt to force a claim as scum, but that's pretty much the worst way to go about it (and least efficient) if he intended. At best, they get a vet baiting as a important Pr or something.

also I saw the voting thread before checking here, and when I saw it, I thought people were selfing and letting someone hammer like in epicmafia. Lolol

I think it would be to risky for waffles to do that. And I usually try play serious when I'm town or mafia TBH. Only reason why I'm playing around is because of items TBH.

In Reindeer (PM game) I fished and managed to create a network of all the blues in the game N1, as maf. Was pretty much directing their actions up until N4
well me and reyy swapped roles as coward and cop, would've won but Ayaya outsmarted us as SK on her first game lawl

Bluefishing a few hours into the game being a scumtell y'all are too jumpy. I did the exact thing in Korean war mafia I asked a question about currency and got vig shot (maf rb'd) and almost lynched lol. While it's not a towntell it's def not a scumtell tbh

waffles post (from my point of view) screams honest tbh. i don't think the 'soft claim' was forced, i think it's a valid point of view. in saying that i thought the fact sat brought up pooling our money together seemed p genuine but then again it's kinda obvious we wouldn't be allowed to do that so i'm kinda sus on that

- - - Post Merge - - -

i love david bowie (give me money)

i love david bowie (give me money)

tenor.gif

I really wanna buy the pink party hat but I will be broke if i do that, plus it does nothing? or does it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bowie, please link day 1 post . Thanks!

I feel like waffles is town. Most game I play blue fishing is what town does.

On Sat I could see it from both ways of him asking if we could trade fazbucks.
1. he could be scum and want fasbucks so he can help his scumteam
or 2. he is town and trying to help other people buy useful items.
Not very sure about Dolby right now, I'm always worried when he's reads me quickly as town.
Mog's posts feel like town to me.

if I had to put them in order it would be from most town to least town:
Waffles>Mog>Sat>Dolby
Sat is null townlean and Dolby is null

Back