• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

Sign-ups close tomorrow! Unless something comes up, I'll also start the game tomorrow night.

Greetings and salutations, ladies and gentlemen. I've been considering making a comeback to TBT Mafia because I miss the 'charm' that you guys bring to the games, and then I read the following:

I've taken a lot of different steps to make sure this one will be perfect, and I'm extremely confident and excited in its ability to achieve that.

A perfect game? That sounds too good to pass up on. I'll be rusty though - And worse yet, I have very limited time on my hands nowadays (being an adult sucks!) and may not be able to post frequently or even keep up with reading the thread at times, but I assure you that I will still try my very best to be an asset to the game nonetheless. So with that said, if you will have me and there is room, count me /in.

Greetings and salutations, ladies and gentlemen. I've been considering making a comeback to TBT Mafia because I miss the 'charm' that you guys bring to the games, and then I read the following:

A perfect game? That sounds too good to pass up on. I'll be rusty though - And worse yet, I have very limited time on my hands nowadays (being an adult sucks!) and may not be able to post frequently or even keep up with reading the thread at times, but I assure you that I will still try my very best to be an asset to the game nonetheless. So with that said, if you will have me and there is room, count me /in.
Damn, I was considering outting, but I'm obliged to stay in now

ur tempting me to in : (

Damn, I was considering outting, but I'm obliged to stay in now

ur making me feel rly grateful

I'm glad to see you, Sataric! I remember you from somewhere, but that was way before I joined the Mafia scene.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and I've updated the OP. I still don't know if mogyay is joining us or not, but if she doesn't give me an answer by tonight I'll have to continue on and replace her with Farobi if she can't make it.

Hello, add me to the observers party please

aaaa i told myself i wasn't going to play and now i'm so tempted

(think i've changed my user since our last game - i'm entropy/m3ow)

aaaa i told myself i wasn't going to play and now i'm so tempted

(think i've changed my user since our last game - i'm entropy/m3ow)

Sign-ups should technically have closed now, since it's midnight here in the UK, but I can drag it on until it's tomorrow for the rest of you.

Can't stress enough that anyone who is thinking of joining should join now.

oh woops i didn't know you were in the uk

okok i'll join if its not too late!

what time does game start?

I'm going to wait until tomorrow night. By the time it's past midnight for everyone here, I'll probably be asleep, and I'm busy most of tomorrow, so tomorrow night (my time) is ideal to get Day 1 started. I'll also leave sign-ups open until then, so it's fair.

I wish I could give an exact time, but like I said, busy bee!

oh sorry bowie, i only just saw this but i messaged you on discord. i'd like to remain in but if you already contacted farobi then no harm done

I got roleblocker boizzzzz

Very glad to see some familiar faces around. :)

Although it is mentioned in the opening post that it is not at all required to have any knowledge of the theme, I've very briefly studied the game. I feel like it is absolutely possible that a theme influences the roles that are created for the Mafia game sometimes. From what I understand, there's a lot of these evil robot animals around, so there's no shortage for potential scum roles - But how likely is it that we are going to see any Third-Party roles in this one? Perhaps someone with more experience around Five Night at Freddy's could brainstorm around that and let me know what they figure out!

Im not a part of this but the puppet or springtrap are probably third party roles.

Back