Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

IMG_4833.jpg
Yeah, it's blurry, but I couldn't use my phone because it was charging so here's a screenshot from my iPad. I didn't write any tags.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I predict Chick will be scum.

Remember in Zendel's game I predict Sensai would be scum.

Yeah, and all of your predictions will definitely be correct because you can tell the future. :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's blurry, but I couldn't use my phone because it was charging so here's a screenshot from my iPad. I didn't write any tags.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, and all of your predictions will definitely be correct because you can tell the future. :rolleyes:

no, I predict it cause at least 1 newbie will be on scumteam.

It's actually such a pain in the butt to set up so I hope it's actually beneficial!

I bet it was! It should make it easy to keep track of each person's posts as the thread gets longer! Thank you, Bowie! (the stalking thing was just a joke).

OP is updated again! We've met the minimum player count, so that's pretty good.

I've also updated the sign-ups closing time. Sign-ups now close on the 21st of September. I doubt anyone else will join, so there's no real point in waiting around until October.

Last edited:
Ahhh I may have to /out in that case :( I'm working pretty long shifts on Friday and Saturday.. unless people are ok with me not being around so much on those days?

Ahhh I may have to /out in that case :( I'm working pretty long shifts on Friday and Saturday.. unless people are ok with me not being around so much on those days?

I could ask Farobi if they'd be okay with taking your place, but it's really up to you. It'd be a shame to lose you!

Back