• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

/in on this game, but I may need a replacement because of my busy schedule. I'll see what I could do before the game starts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm assuming the Outlaw_Country tag is made by Oath
And the Mother of all Coasters is made by Kirby
No idea who made Lynch Bianca D1. Most likely F?rob?. :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Noooo, come on! Play more, I don't want you to quit.

I made no tags.

7T4l43J.png

Screenshot_20170918-192300.jpg
Sad it's blurry but i didnt type lynch bianca d1!! Dont point fingers at me Chick! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Maybe there was a reason I haven't played since 2014 or so ��

Same but I left TBT before cuz server issues I forgot ����
Ahh welcome back

View attachment 207994
Sad it's blurry but i didnt type lynch bianca d1!! Dont point fingers at me Chick! :rolleyes:

Sorry Fīrobā. But I can't see a word on that picture, did you resize it or something?
If my eyes are good enough, did you write I'm Scum and I am Mafia?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who wrote "modkill me pls"?

IMG_1827.jpg

Just realized that's blurry as heck. It says "I feel attacked" and "I'm Smaug."

Last edited:
Sorry Fīrobā. But I can't see a word on that picture, did you resize it or something?
If my eyes are good enough, did you write I'm Scum and I am Mafia?

Yup that's what I wrote - I've been doing that years back and I recall a mod was able to see over the tag and thought suspicious of me even though I was like the detective or something lmao. It's fun to throw off people!

OP has been updated. We need at least 10 players, though.

Last edited:
hello! this sounds very interesting! :)

please may I join? :)

Actually going to switch for /obs for now. I looked back at some of your old games, Bowie, and they seem a bit unbalanced/too experimental, no offense. I kinda want to see you run it by an experienced host or co-host before I decide to join or replace it.

Actually going to switch for /obs for now. I looked back at some of your old games, Bowie, and they seem a bit unbalanced/too experimental, no offense. I kinda want to see you run it by an experienced host or co-host before I decide to join or replace it.

That's understandable. No worries. Just let me know if you change your mind.

Ugh, sorry, I feel pretty bad for bringing it up as mostly a stranger you haven't even played with yet but I play a lot of experimental stuff and helped people test run them for balance issues so I know there's a right and wrong way to do experimental and your past experimental setups just seemed to have balance problems. Aside from the big brother one which was a variant of the elected lyncher mafia setup.

Again, I'm not trying to break you down as a host or something, because you seem like a good person from when I've interacted with you on the forums, but a lot of people are joining observers, I recently came across hosting complaints and looked into it, and I really do feel the need to suggest running it by an experienced host or co-hosting as a way of preventing a game from blowing up in your face and making you quit hosting altogether.

Ugh, sorry, I feel pretty bad for bringing it up as mostly a stranger you haven't even played with yet but I play a lot of experimental stuff and helped people test run them for balance issues so I know there's a right and wrong way to do experimental and your past experimental setups just seemed to have balance problems. Aside from the big brother one which was a variant of the elected lyncher mafia setup.

Again, I'm not trying to break you down as a host or something, because you seem like a good person from when I've interacted with you on the forums, but a lot of people are joining observers, I recently came across hosting complaints and looked into it, and I really do feel the need to suggest running it by an experienced host or co-hosting as a way of preventing a game from blowing up in your face and making you quit hosting altogether.

I really do appreciate your advice, but I've learnt from my mistakes. Games like Big Brother and Noatun have been more representative of my style of hosting. As time goes on, I'd like to think my games will push the more chaotic ones further into the shadows.

This one is going to be an example of that. I've taken a lot of different steps to make sure this one will be perfect, and I'm extremely confident and excited in its ability to achieve that.

Thanks again, though!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and if nothing else, I hope this game will make those who are observers more confident in my ability to host balanced, successful games. They'll only be missing out!

Back