• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

IMG_4833.jpg
Yeah, it's blurry, but I couldn't use my phone because it was charging so here's a screenshot from my iPad. I didn't write any tags.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I predict Chick will be scum.

Remember in Zendel's game I predict Sensai would be scum.

Yeah, and all of your predictions will definitely be correct because you can tell the future. :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's blurry, but I couldn't use my phone because it was charging so here's a screenshot from my iPad. I didn't write any tags.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, and all of your predictions will definitely be correct because you can tell the future. :rolleyes:

no, I predict it cause at least 1 newbie will be on scumteam.

It's actually such a pain in the butt to set up so I hope it's actually beneficial!

I bet it was! It should make it easy to keep track of each person's posts as the thread gets longer! Thank you, Bowie! (the stalking thing was just a joke).

Just to be clear Bowie, there are only the two known roles right?

IMG_0514.jpg

i also did not write any tags

OP is updated again! We've met the minimum player count, so that's pretty good.

I've also updated the sign-ups closing time. Sign-ups now close on the 21st of September. I doubt anyone else will join, so there's no real point in waiting around until October.

Last edited:
Ahhh I may have to /out in that case :( I'm working pretty long shifts on Friday and Saturday.. unless people are ok with me not being around so much on those days?

Ahhh I may have to /out in that case :( I'm working pretty long shifts on Friday and Saturday.. unless people are ok with me not being around so much on those days?

I could ask Farobi if they'd be okay with taking your place, but it's really up to you. It'd be a shame to lose you!

Back