Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

Reason for lynching Chick?

I'm okay with a Chick lynch, she made good content on D1 and through night 1, but then it started to drop and just feels like she just coasting like a newbie town.

I don't think Peichie is scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean newbie scum
You should actually pay fking attention to what I said earlier in the thread.
WHAT PART OF ‘I AM SICK IN HOSPITAL’ DOES NOT MAKE SENSE TO YOU!?! GYFR.

anyways, I’ll be in hospital for at least another week.
/out

- - - Post Merge - - -

(sorry guys)

You should actually pay fking attention to what I said earlier in the thread.
WHAT PART OF ‘I AM SICK IN HOSPITAL’ DOES NOT MAKE SENSE TO YOU!?! GYFR.

anyways, I’ll be in hospital for at least another week.
/out

- - - Post Merge - - -

(sorry guys)

I did read it, but I'm not giving a free pass cause you could be newbie scum.

I doubt that Sat is maf, the other 4 on my list are pretty much confirmed. I sus Glow and Chick the most, which kinda sucks since I don't view them as compatible with each other.

that's good, because i am town. dk about chick though, as i literally cannot read them. i still think sataric is town but i also think all my reads i made were wrong, so there's that

[assuming kirbys clear]

Dolby/Sataric/Heyden are probably everyones trs

i still feel like one of those trs is wrong, i think 2 mafia remaining in the game is reasonable. the reason i think one of those is wrong is:

ITookYourWaffles
peichi
Biancasbotique
chick

i still doubt waffles/bianca are on the same team. i'll have to rr waffles all over again but with evan's attempt to lynch bianca she's probably town. so there's one mafia in peichi/chick/waffles imo. but peichi's eod was... idk wasn't necessarily bad. so it's like waffles v chick??? so one person i was trying to read purely off tone and another person i clearly can't read

for some reason i don't think its both of waffles/chick either. i feel like it's likelier than evan was bussed by someone

- - - Post Merge - - -

that*

- - - Post Merge - - -

i would rather be shot than lynched btw, just get it over w/ if you sus me kirby

that AtE from Chick just looks even more sus.

Please, leave me be, I’m sick, and whatever, I won’t be on for a few days anymore.
Just in case you couldn’t see it, I’m dropping out, I won’t be able to play as looking at electronics for me makes me feel vomitish. I have problems in my body, so I’m sorry, and bye.
/OUT
if Bowie doesn’t see this, please do me a favour and tell him so yourself.

Chick made a 'case' against Glow in post number #494 which was quite early into the game. I don't see them being scum together. It doesn't add up. She also targets Bianca pretty hard on Day 1.

@ Chick - Sorry that you are not feeling well. I know how much hospitals suck. Get well soon.

sat, Dolby, Heyden,peichie, and myself are town

waffles,bianca,chick,and Glow could be scum

likely scum in chick/Glow and other scum is in Waffles/Bianca

Bianca/Chick with Amazon feels like a very weak scumteam imo

Not sure how Waffles plays as scum

Maybe waffles/chick/amazon?
or Glow/Bianca/amazon

These are guesses on what scumteam is.

I refuse to believe that Heyden, Kirby, or Bianca are scum. Sat I could see being scum, but I doubt it. It simply doesn't make sense for the four. If chick is scum, it would be a pretty strong indicator that Glow is town (as has been said, chick/Glow are not compatible), but her reads, have, well fluctuated quite a bit. Not really major, but moving her dark reds from bianca/waffles to me/Heyden is making me see her as more sus than Chick, but I guess we'll know at the end of the night

But srsly, if scum!chick, I'd consider Glow on par with Heyden and Bianca in terms of towniness

- - - Post Merge - - -

With Evan going so heavily after Bianca after she accidentally caused a no lynch, there's no way she's scum

how about we lynch Chick or waffles tomorrow.
I'd rather Chick, I don't think scum Waffles would park a vote on Evan if she wasn't planning on showing up at EoD

- - - Post Merge - - -

o... alright

- - - Post Merge - - -

I do think she's 99% scum though

FYI, for anyone still trying to solve that puzzle, Day 3 will include a new clue. I feel like I'm giving it away a little with this one, actually, but we'll see.

Night 2's end is as unpredictable as Night 1. Just gonna end it when all Night actions are sent in and processed. Goody, goody.

Lol town waffles is coasting too yanno :rolleyes:
I'm still refuse bianca as scum tbh and ofc I'm not gonna take this game seriously cuz I have better things to do irl ofc priorities

Whats the poibt of lynching chick shes already dead EoN i wasnt ol EnD cuz im sleeping tbh and yes I have a lot of things to catch up in game im going to admit it im sorry guys life is hella busy tbh :lemon:

Im a bodyguard anyway not like I care if i get lynch tomorrow tbh

Back